New Members >>> Introduce Yourself

Started by Darkness, Nov 01, 2006, 08:01:10 AM

Author
New Members >>> Introduce Yourself (Read 1,298,778 times)

Master Chief

Welcome aboard, new recruits!

chopperXgill

Hey everyone, been a big fan of this site for years. I recently started getting into your podcasts & it made me want to join the website. I just wanted to say I love both the Alien & Predator universe. Saw Predator when I was 8 & I saw Alien not long after that. AVP was the first film I saw in theaters & I've seen everything both good or bad on the big screen since. I've read a good amount of AVP comics but not enough of the solo series. I hope Disney gives both franchises the justice it deserves & I'm looking forward to being a part of this AVP galaxy as it all unfolds. Thanks everyone!!!

Voodoo Magic

Welcome chopperXgill!

Corporal Hicks

Welcome to our new members! Always a pleasure to see new people join and hear their stories! Please make sure you just check out our rules, and then get stuck in!  ;D

Tichinde

Tichinde

I'm Tichinde, going to college and have a love for all things 80s and 90s. Terminator, alien, and of course predator. Huge fan of dachande, currently making an RT for him  ;D

Master Chief

Welcome aboard, recruit Tichinde

Master Chief

Welcome aboard, recruit Kadmon!

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Kadmon on Jul 25, 2020, 11:46:17 PM
Hello! I'm Kadmon, I'm interested in everything Alien or Predator related.
With the possible exception of the AvP movies. And the Prometheus series. And probably the latest The Predator film.

Welcome to the boards! We've got all sorts of tastes around here so I'm sure you'll be fine.  :P Please remember to check out the forum rules, get stuck in with the discussions, and just remember to be respectful and enjoy!

Chaplain of Slam

Hey guys! I'm really into really anything Alien, Predator and AvP. I read the comics for all three but stick to mostly just Alien for novels. My favorite of the three is definitely Alien and my favorite of the movies would have to be Alien. I've been around the site for years and just decided to join. I'm excited to be here and interact with the community!

j0nesy

j0nesy

welcome, CoS! i think you'll love it here; you may want to check out our "alien-predator literature" sub-forum, since you mentioned the comics and novels. if you haven't already, check out the cold forge and phalanx!   :laugh:

Corporal Hicks

Welcome Chaplain! Looking forward to seeing you get stuck in with the rest of us.  :)

Kradan

Kradan

Yessss, be welcome in our friendly Hive. sssssssss

WeylandYutaniXeno

Hello everyone

My first time posting here. I got interested in the AL(|)EN and AL(|)ENS films after visiting A L I E N War when I was a kid. I also play AVP2 on the pc a lot.

RidgeTop

RidgeTop

Quote from: WeylandYutaniXeno on Jul 31, 2020, 10:19:00 PM
Hello everyone

My first time posting here. I got interested in the AL(|)EN and AL(|)ENS films after visiting A L I E N War when I was a kid. I also play AVP2 on the pc a lot.

Welcome WeylandYutaniXeno! I wish I could've experienced Alien War!

WeylandYutaniXeno

Hello and thank you. It was amazing. Are you from the UK too?

Quote from: RidgeTop on Jul 31, 2020, 10:36:06 PM
Quote from: WeylandYutaniXeno on Jul 31, 2020, 10:19:00 PM
Hello everyone

Welcome WeylandYutaniXeno! I wish I could've experienced Alien War!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed