New Members >>> Introduce Yourself

Started by Darkness, Nov 01, 2006, 08:01:10 AM

Author
New Members >>> Introduce Yourself (Read 1,298,762 times)

Jones Lives

Hi Galaxy

I'm Jones.. Newby from London! Just checking in with you all!   :)

Corporal Hicks

Welcome Jonsey! Nice to hear you're still doing well. How did the re-homing after Ripley left go?

hayate2x

hayate2x

;D New member here! Hello to everyone!

Corporal Hicks

Welcome!

BigDaddyJohn

Hi to everyone new !!!

Quote from: Jones Lives on Jan 14, 2018, 05:59:32 PM
Hi Galaxy

Oh so you're in London now... That's a long way from space  :P You must have been traumatized seeing your pal Brett getting picked up like that by Big Chap, and in the director's cut this naughty boy kicked the box you were in ! What a rude douchebag !

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

Welcome to all new members.

josiahthemessiah

This is Josiah. The messiah. Unfortunately, humans killed me and now the engineers want you all dead.

Alienated

I'm Alienated, and I am very glad to be a part of this forum!

I am a massive fan of the Alien series and cannot wait to get involved in some great discussion about the rich lore and universe that surrounds the franchise.

Master Chief

Quote from: Jones Lives on Jan 14, 2018, 05:59:32 PM
Hi Galaxy

Quote from: josiahthemessiah on Jan 21, 2018, 06:36:23 PM
This is Josiah. The messiah. Unfortunately, humans killed me and now the engineers want you all dead.
Quote from: Alienated on Jan 22, 2018, 05:02:36 PM
I'm Alienated, and I am very glad to be a part of this forum!

I am a massive fan of the Alien series and cannot wait to get involved in some great discussion about the rich lore and universe that surrounds the franchise.
Quote from: Arina Forest on Jan 11, 2018, 01:08:56 PM
Hello everybody! I'm Arina :)

Welcome aboard, new recruits!

Dingbat

Dingbat

Hi, I'm the new guy, I like Alien and many types of metal. It's nice to meet you all.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Welcome to the boards, Dingbat! I'm looking forward to future posts about steel and titanium.  :P I'll show myself out.

VortexOne

Hi,

I am a longtime fan of the Alien franchise. I love Alien 1-3. I loathe Resurrection and the AVP films. I enjoyed the prequels thus far. I also am partial to the soundtrack aspect of films  :).

Axe

Axe

Hi everyone,
I read this site for many yrs now and I decided to register to share a chat every now and then.

I admire your passion and work to keep this community up Hicks, Darkness, SM & co.

Delta Echo Alpha Delta

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Nov 22, 2017, 08:40:46 AM
Welcome to the forums, Muthur! I hadn't realised you'd registered an account!

Yeah I am still new to this sort of forum chat format, I didn't even realised you said hi 😂

Thanks for the welcome

Quote from: FenGiddel on Nov 22, 2017, 04:51:49 PM
Welcome, muthur9000!   ;)   Maybe you can help me learn how to use Reddit...

I know how to post topics and reply, the rest to me is a mystery 😂

Good to see you here, now we can stalk each other on all social medias 😁

WanderingRonin

Hey there, big fan of both Alien and Predator. I love Alien/Aliens and Predator 1&2 mainly. Huge fan of the AVP games as well. Happy to be on-board with all the other ultimate badasses!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed