New Members >>> Introduce Yourself

Started by Darkness, Nov 01, 2006, 08:01:10 AM

Author
New Members >>> Introduce Yourself (Read 1,298,779 times)

Kaltes

Kaltes

Quote from: motum vero on Aug 24, 2016, 09:30:49 PM
Hello everybody!  :)
Ive been interested in AVP ever since playing the games on pc back in 2002. I lurked for a bit and decided to join.

Welcome. :)

DallasNostromo

Hello, I'm Dallas Nostromo and I'm a horror film blogger who loves the Aliens & Predator franchises...mostly. I'm also a fan of the AVP Galaxy podcast. Look forward to conversing with you all.

Dallas.

Corporal Hicks

Welcome to the gang, Dallas! Always happy to see a new face - especially happy to see one likes the podcast!

Whiskeybrewer

Welcome to all the new members, who've jumped aboard :)

Kaltes

Kaltes

Quote from: DallasNostromo on Aug 25, 2016, 04:41:50 AM
Hello, I'm Dallas Nostromo and I'm a horror film blogger who loves the Aliens & Predator franchises...mostly. I'm also a fan of the AVP Galaxy podcast. Look forward to conversing with you all.

Dallas.

Glad to have you here.

Harpess

Harpess

Hey,Harpess here, 17 years old,Im totally new to AvPgalaxy, I dont have the experience like all of you guys.

I one day hope to become a movie makeup and work on a set of a Predator movie  :D ;D

Mr.Turok

Mr.Turok

Yo whats good everyone!

Its feels good to jump back into the fandom!  ;D
I used to be a former member of PlanetAVP and then to AVP Spectrum during my mid teen years after PlanetAVP's "fall". Sadly, things drifted back at Spectrum, people started leaving, and so my interest went to hibernation mode. I honestly figured that not many people are interested in the series anymore, seeing that its something that new generations aren't totally familiar with, as usually they stick to COD or other FPS games or other new media out there. Plus the older generation would be too busy with work or families, thought why stick with something like that anymore ya know?
(To be fair, that was naive thinking right back then ;))

I thought it drifted out of the scene. To my pleasant surprise, the Alien, Predator, AVP fandom is still around and kickin, after seeing the recent releases such as Prometheus, Alien Isolation, AVP2010, ect .

Glad to be here and I'm sure you'll see me around! I got AVP 2000 on Steam, so if you wanna add me for a match, just look up; DB-Turok

OH and them podcasts are sick! Always be hearing them almost immediately while doing daily stuff!

Corporal Hicks

Welcome to the gang Harpess, Turok! Always happy to see old hands make their way over to us. We'll always have our periods of ups and downs in activity between new releases but the community has endured for the last 12 years.  :) Personally I think we're in need of a strong multiplayer AvP that actually allows community content.

Quote from: Mr.Turok on Aug 31, 2016, 04:10:17 AM
OH and them podcasts are sick! Always be hearing them almost immediately while doing daily stuff!

Thanks! I always find it reassuring to know people who actually listen to them.  :laugh:

Quote from: Harpess on Aug 30, 2016, 10:44:23 PM
I one day hope to become a movie makeup and work on a set of a Predator movie  :D ;D

Hopefully you'll get the chance and they'll do more after The Predator. Are you studying the craft?

windebieste

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Aug 31, 2016, 08:22:17 AMPersonally I think we're in need of a strong multiplayer AvP that actually allows community content.

F*CK, YEAH! 

...oh, and um... Welcome.   ;D

-Windebieste.

Kaltes

Kaltes

Quote from: Harpess on Aug 30, 2016, 10:44:23 PM
Hey,Harpess here, 17 years old,Im totally new to AvPgalaxy, I dont have the experience like all of you guys.

Quote from: Mr.Turok on Aug 31, 2016, 04:10:17 AM
Yo whats good everyone!

Its feels good to jump back into the fandom!  ;D
I used to be a former member of PlanetAVP and then to AVP Spectrum during my mid teen years after PlanetAVP's "fall". Sadly, things drifted back at Spectrum, people started leaving, and so my interest went to hibernation mode. I honestly figured that not many people are interested in the series anymore, seeing that its something that new generations aren't totally familiar with, as usually they stick to COD or other FPS games or other new media out there. Plus the older generation would be too busy with work or families, thought why stick with something like that anymore ya know?
(To be fair, that was naive thinking right back then ;))

I thought it drifted out of the scene. To my pleasant surprise, the Alien, Predator, AVP fandom is still around and kickin, after seeing the recent releases such as Prometheus, Alien Isolation, AVP2010, ect .

Glad to be here and I'm sure you'll see me around! I got AVP 2000 on Steam, so if you wanna add me for a match, just look up; DB-Turok

Welcome to you both. :)

Vow

Vow

Hey there, folks.

I've been a long-time fan of the first two Predator films, got to like it even more through some good old fashioned crossover comics (Predator vs Judge Dredd) and lately I've been feeling this mighty itch that can simply not be scratched with anything but more Predator-related content. Recently, that involved playing any and all of the video games available (sure wish AvP 2010 had a more active multiplayer on PC), reading some of the comics and, naturally, rewatching the films.

Been lurking for a bit on the other parts of this website, reading up on things I didn't know about before and I figured I might as well register.

Can't say whether I'll become a regular poster or not, but I'm glad to be here anyway.

Kaltes

Kaltes

Quote from: Vow on Sep 02, 2016, 09:10:30 PM
Hey there, folks.

I've been a long-time fan of the first two Predator films, got to like it even more through some good old fashioned crossover comics (Predator vs Judge Dredd) and lately I've been feeling this mighty itch that can simply not be scratched with anything but more Predator-related content. Recently, that involved playing any and all of the video games available (sure wish AvP 2010 had a more active multiplayer on PC), reading some of the comics and, naturally, rewatching the films.

Been lurking for a bit on the other parts of this website, reading up on things I didn't know about before and I figured I might as well register.

Can't say whether I'll become a regular poster or not, but I'm glad to be here anyway.

Welcome, glad to have you here.

Corporal Hicks

Welcome to the crew, VoW. Hope to see you getting stuck in with the Predator discussion.

Ironb4lls

Hello all,

Been a fan of the series ever since I saw Aliens on TV in 1987, though i still consider the original to be my favorite of the bunch. Played the old AvP2 against friends back in the day, and have become obsessed with Alien Isolation as of late.

Kaltes

Kaltes

Welcome. :)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed