New Members >>> Introduce Yourself

Started by Darkness, Nov 01, 2006, 08:01:10 AM

Author
New Members >>> Introduce Yourself (Read 1,299,225 times)

Ulm

Ulm

Hello. I have just landed in the galaxy :-*ñ

Corporal Hicks

Welcome! Glad to have you with you.  :)

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Ulm on Feb 13, 2015, 05:44:14 PM
Hello. I have just landed in the galaxy :-*ñ

And you're going to like it here. Have fun! :)

TechNoir

TechNoir

Hi everybody! I've been visiting this forum for a number of years and thought it was about time I signed up, I'm 25 from England and I've been a huge Alien fan for aslong as I can remember.

Interesting fact about myself, I was lucky enough to meet the legendary Michael Biehn at a U.K convention a few years back, got a signed photo and even had my picture taken with him!

Happy to be here  8)

Callum

Corporal Hicks

Welcome to the fun!  :)

Mr Biehn is back over here this year. I'm going to be going to the Sheffield Collectormania to get a new photo with him - I met him at London a few years back but I look like a child in my pic.  :P

TechNoir

TechNoir

I'd love to get another chance to meet him, I was literally speechless the first time  :o

I grew up watching his films and was genuinely in awe of the man!

Corporal Hicks

Here's the link if you're interested: http://www.sheffieldfilmandcomiccon.com/

TechNoir

TechNoir

Thanks, hopefully I'll get the chance to go, I should be going to the Birmingham convention next month, not sure who's been announced at Birmingham but it's always good fun.

Corporal Hicks

The MCM ones? I don't like MCM Expos. Never seem to have anyone of interest.

AvP4evr

AvP4evr

Hello just joined AVP galaxy! I've checked the site out a lot up to this point and I figured I might as well go ahead and join!

Corporal Hicks

Welcome! Feel free to get in touch of you have any questions.

richardatwood76

Hello all!

I am surprised I am just now finding this forum. I have been and alien and predator fan from day one of each franchise. I am currently collecting and building up for some dioramas/displays for my figures and awaiting the new movies to hit.

TechNoir

TechNoir

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Feb 20, 2015, 08:34:58 AM
The MCM ones? I don't like MCM Expos. Never seem to have anyone of interest.

To be honest they are a bit of let down guest wise, there hasn't been anyone decent since Michael Biehn in 2012, I should be purchasing my ticket fo Sheffield next week, I cant wait! 

Nightmare Asylum

Welcome aboard new members! Love the username, TechNoir.

First Blood

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed