New Members >>> Introduce Yourself

Started by Darkness, Nov 01, 2006, 08:01:10 AM

Author
New Members >>> Introduce Yourself (Read 1,298,940 times)

Deedravelocity

Quote from: FiorinaFury161 on Aug 08, 2013, 04:13:04 AM
Quote from: Deedravelocity on Aug 07, 2013, 11:52:52 PM
Hello everyone!

I am here from the gearbox aliens forums because a friend introduced himself to me and asked me to migrate to this forum.
It seems overwhelmingly filled with many different topics and branches, making it difficult to keep track of more than one forum, but from what i have seen, people here seem calm, friendly and pleasant to converse with :)

From me you can expect empirical science, astronomy and mechanics.  As well as a sense of humor from the early 80's ;)

I hope i can contribute positively here.  :)

And thank you everyone for the welcome!
A big haired, checkerboard Vans wearin, Delorean driving, high fived welcome to you! Please excuse the dead facehuggers on the floor.  :o

I am obviously going to like you.   ;D

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Hello everyone!

I am here from the gearbox aliens forums because a friend introduced himself to me and asked me to migrate to this forum.
It seems overwhelmingly filled with many different topics and branches, making it difficult to keep track of more than one forum, but from what i have seen, people here seem calm, friendly and pleasant to converse with :)

From me you can expect empirical science, astronomy and mechanics.  As well as a sense of humor from the early 80's ;)

Welcome to Galaxy Deedravelocity! I hope you have fun here :)

SIMULANT

SIMULANT

Hello everyone!

Welcome *holds out cornbread*

StrayBullet

Hello everyone! Long time lurker here who decided to come out of the dark. Name's "StrayBullet"...23 years old and active duty in the US Air Force. I've been in for five years and well yeah. Huge Alien fan and to showcase that, I'm in the process of having my Alien tattoo finished. We did a ton of the work on it today and should have the final product ready Sept. 2nd. Looking forward to a long and happy time here on the forum!

Amaterasu

Welcome, Stray! Love the username, can't wait to see the tattoo as well! Enjoy your time here!  :)

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: StrayBullet on Aug 15, 2013, 04:26:42 AM
Hello everyone! Long time lurker here who decided to come out of the dark. Name's "StrayBullet"...23 years old and active duty in the US Air Force. I've been in for five years and well yeah. Huge Alien fan and to showcase that, I'm in the process of having my Alien tattoo finished. We did a ton of the work on it today and should have the final product ready Sept. 2nd. Looking forward to a long and happy time here on the forum!

Welcome to our forum soldier, happy to have you here :)

StrayBullet

Thanks for the warm welcome. I have the topic with pics awaiting approval to be posted. Hopefully, it gets the thumbs up today! Be sure to check the "Fan Art" section for the tattoo, but if for some reason it doesn't get approved, I'll shoot you a PM with a link to the pic.

Master Chief

Welcome aboard Airman, enjoy!

By the way, nice ink!

Crazy Rich

Welcome new folks.

LindseysToyRoom

Hey Everybody,
I love anything Alien/Predator and looking forward to discussion and photos with new friends :)

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

And welcome, LindseysToyRoom, happy to have you :)

Space7Horror

Hello Im not a brand new member and have been on his site for a little while now but I never introduced myself. I am a huge fan of the alien franchise and I also like the predator franchise also.  I am a huge movie fan with my favorite genre being horror. My love for movies and the alien franchise is what brought me here to this website I have met some really nice and cool people here and being able to discuss things that I normally would not be able to discuss with friends is just really awesome. If you have seen me around the website hello again and if you haven't I wish to see you in other forums around the site to discuss everything alien and predator related.

Amaterasu

Welcome....again.  8)

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Queen7 on Aug 20, 2013, 12:22:53 AM
Hello Im not a brand new member and have been on his site for a little while now but I never introduced myself. I am a huge fan of the alien franchise and I also like the predator franchise also.  I am a huge movie fan with my favorite genre being horror. My love for movies and the alien franchise is what brought me here to this website I have met some really nice and cool people here and being able to discuss things that I normally would not be able to discuss with friends is just really awesome. If you have seen me around the website hello again and if you haven't I wish to see you in other forums around the site to discuss everything alien and predator related.

Well better late than never. We're glad you stuck around!

Natgopler

Natgopler

Greetings everyone,

As a new member, I am writing this just to introduce myself and certify that I am not a troll.

See you around the board.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed