New Members >>> Introduce Yourself

Started by Darkness, Nov 01, 2006, 08:01:10 AM

Author
New Members >>> Introduce Yourself (Read 1,298,835 times)

Master Chief

Welcome aboard recruits Lucifero, Quinn Red and RowdyGowdy. Enjoy the site!

xeno-kaname

xeno-kaname

Hey there I'm xeno-kaname. Long time lurker first time posting. Some of you might recognize me from the Gbx forums, if you have me on psn or pay attention to signatures. I'm sriver04 on there and i already see a lot of friendly faces from there. My psn is also xeno-kaname if you're looking for other Alien gamers  :)

I'm 23 years young. I consider myself a pretty hardcore alien fan, but I do lack a lot of behind the scenes knowledge regarding certain topics, but I'd say I still know a lot o.O I might not be savvy in all things alien, but the franchise has been a part of me since I was 7 and it influenced me to become the person I am today. It's my favorite franchise (only tied with Jurassic Park :p) My brother is the Predator fan of my family, so you can imagine some of the heated discussions we've had over the years lol I like Predators too though.

So that's a little about myself. Love this website and I'm glad I finally joined the forums  8)

Predator Lord

Yo! I'm a huge fan of both Alien and Predator, but mainly Alien. I love the movies but prefer the video games. I am 6574.36 days old (and counting) and I ain't getting any younger.  :P

TheRaven

TheRaven

Hello, I'm TheRaven c:

I'm a massive fan of everything ALIEN/ALIENS and the AvP universe.
I own all the films(even the terrible avp: requiem cause it came with the box set), I own avp2 for the PC(I'm planning to get primal hunt) and both avp2010 and colonial marines for Xbox 360.
Currently I only own one aliens book ("criminal enterprise" as it's named) and two alien figurines(one of the alien from the first film and one of the alien warriors from the second film)

Other than being a huge fan of the alien universe, I'm also a fan of other universes such as dead space and halo, halo being a personal long time favourite.

So hi everyone! C:
(Bet you can guess where my usernames from XD )

DerelictShip

im the derelictship named after the weird/unknown ship from alien and im a huge alien/aliens fan, my youtube channel is mraliensvspredator

TorsoInvader

Greetings my Fellow AVP fans!!

Been a lurker here for many meny years and finally gotten the nerve to sign up just now.Been a fan of Aliens and Predators ever since i was a wee lad so i hope to fit right in here. :laugh:

Amaterasu

Welcome to the site, new members!

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Major influx of greenhorns here, welcome to you all :)

blood.

blood.

Hello everyone!
First post! I'd just thought I'd say hi, and what better way to introduce myself then express how big a fan of Aliens, Predator and AVP I am! One of my first memories was when I was lost in a shopping center, so young I was barely able to walk, and I found my way into the home entertainment area, playing on the tv was Predator! It was the scene where the predator emerged from the water and Arnold was backing away in the mud. Yes, my earliest memory of the world was the big reveal of the Predator! My first and only nightmare was after watching Aliens, a few years later. Both of these franchises hold a special place in my heart.

I look forward to getting familiar with this site, and all the members. I'll probably start a thread in the fan section at some point with some ideas I have  :)

IrateMulletMan

Welcome to all of you guys! Hope you enjoy the site, looking forward to seeing you around!

blood.

blood.

Quote from: Mickey on Mar 10, 2013, 12:32:24 PM
Welcome to all of you guys! Hope you enjoy the site, looking forward to seeing you around!

Thanks! I love all things a/p/avp so it'll be good to talk with like minded people. :)

OK so I have read the rules, is it ok to use a reaction picture if it's in conjunction with a statement that contributes to the topic at hand?

Amaterasu

Quote from: bloodinthemud on Mar 10, 2013, 08:23:11 AM
Hello everyone!
First post! I'd just thought I'd say hi, and what better way to introduce myself then express how big a fan of Aliens, Predator and AVP I am! One of my first memories was when I was lost in a shopping center, so young I was barely able to walk, and I found my way into the home entertainment area, playing on the tv was Predator! It was the scene where the predator emerged from the water and Arnold was backing away in the mud. Yes, my earliest memory of the world was the big reveal of the Predator! My first and only nightmare was after watching Aliens, a few years later. Both of these franchises hold a special place in my heart.

I look forward to getting familiar with this site, and all the members. I'll probably start a thread in the fan section at some point with some ideas I have  :)

Welcome to the site!

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Quote from: bloodinthemud on Mar 10, 2013, 01:43:48 PM

Thanks! I love all things a/p/avp so it'll be good to talk with like minded people. :)

OK so I have read the rules, is it ok to use a reaction picture if it's in conjunction with a statement that contributes to the topic at hand?
For the most part, yes. Just don't spam them all the time. Hope to see you around.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: bloodinthemud on Mar 10, 2013, 08:23:11 AM
Hello everyone!

Fascinating screen name; welcome! :)

blood.

blood.

Quote from: Amaterasu on Mar 10, 2013, 03:53:10 PM
Welcome to the site!

Thanks, I appreciate it!

For the most part, yes. Just don't spam them all the time. Hope to see you around.

haha, I'll be sure to only use them on special occasions  ;D

Quote from: DoomRulz on Mar 10, 2013, 08:03:09 PMFascinating screen name; welcome! :)

Thanks, I was thinking something along the lines of blood in the water, but it doesn't really go with the whole theme of the site, then I realized that blood rhymes with mud, ahnold used mud to win... right there I knew that was the name for me ;D Plus, I know some predators are referred to as bloods or whatever so it's a double whammy!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed