New Members >>> Introduce Yourself

Started by Darkness, Nov 01, 2006, 08:01:10 AM

Author
New Members >>> Introduce Yourself (Read 1,298,800 times)

fry1236

The Driver

Hello everyone, I've been hovering around these boards for a long time, I don't know why its taken me so long to sign up but it feels good to finally do it!  8)

Vulhala

Vulhala

Welcome mate. Always good to see new blood :D

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: The Driver on Dec 07, 2011, 11:57:20 PM
Hello everyone, I've been hovering around these boards for a long time, I don't know why its taken me so long to sign up but it feels good to finally do it!  8)

Good to have you Driver!! :)

Terx2

Terx2

Taken the first step is always the hardest. Welcome aboard The Driver :) Just don't crash here ;D

The Driver

Thanks guys!  ;D

MetalNightThwei

Yo, guys. Call me MNT, for short. 8)

I'm a 22-year old college girl with a love for fighting games and comics and a guilty pleasure for fanfiction.

I'm watched all the Predator films and Alien films and have read most of the Predator comics I can get my hands on online.

I'm a big Predator fan as you can tell. XD

I've yet to finish reading the AVP novels featuring Machiko and I plan reading more novels about the Predators as soon as I get the time and cash.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Welcome MNT, it's great to have yet another female member!!! :)

Space Sweeper

You have my infinite respect for your name and avatar! I also respect your... occupation.

Terx2

Terx2

Welcome aboard MetalNightThwei.

Dragonflies-and-Dalmatians

Hi there everyone, I'm also new to this site although I've been a fan of Aliens since my parents (in a stroke of sheer parenting genius) let me watch Aliens when I was 13. Thus began my 15-year love affair with the movie (but it HAS to be the Special Edition) and all things sci fi.

About me: female, 28, from Liverpool, UK, big sci-fi fan, likes Aliens, Predator, The Walking Dead, BSG, Dog Soldiers, Star Trek, Ghostbusters, Heroes ... you get the idea. Anyway, I look forward to getting involved with the site and meeting some new people and of course chatting about Xenomorphs and Predators!

Shasvre

Shasvre

Quote from: springsteensgirl on Dec 10, 2011, 12:18:32 PMAbout me: female, 28, from Liverpool, UK, big sci-fi fan, likes Aliens, Predator, The Walking Dead, BSG, Dog Soldiers, Star Trek, Ghostbusters, Heroes ... you get the idea. Anyway, I look forward to getting involved with the site and meeting some new people and of course chatting about Xenomorphs and Predators!

Welcome to the site. ;D

Novak 1334

Novak 1334 Fan of Bill Hicks, Stephen King George Carlin Bob Dylan and Muse, I'm a very bitter 26 year old writer who despises Stephanie Meyer

Master Chief

Welcome aboard, recruits. Enjoy the site!

The Driver

Quote from: Space Sweeper on Dec 09, 2011, 05:39:38 AM
You have my infinite respect for your name and avatar! I also respect your... occupation.

Much appreciated  8)

A little about myself, im 22 and live in England not too far away from the city of Birmingham, I've been a massive fan of the Alien series since I was a kid, highly looking forward to Prometheus next year.

Thanks for a very warm welcome guys!  :D

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed