New Members >>> Introduce Yourself

Started by Darkness, Nov 01, 2006, 08:01:10 AM

Author
New Members >>> Introduce Yourself (Read 1,298,800 times)

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: mastermoon on Nov 20, 2011, 05:23:59 PM
As a new member when can I post like a normal member ???.

Post whenever you want dude. Just don't double post.

Epimetheus

Hello, I am Epimetheus and I am new.
I have great expectations from PROMETHEUS and it's eventual sequels.
I also wish to extend salutations to all my friends from these and other boards.
I also am as bored as hell! LOL  :D

Ghost Rider

Quote from: Epimetheus on Nov 22, 2011, 07:08:57 PM
Hello, I am Epimetheus and I am new.
I have great expectations from PROMETHEUS and it's eventual sequels.
I also wish to extend salutations to all my friends from these and other boards.
I also am as bored as hell! LOL  :D

Epimetheus.
I see what you did there...

Biomechanoid20

Hi fellow AvPGalaxy, I've been lurking for a bit now and finally decided to register with all the news being released just now. I'm very excited because I'm a big fan of the 2001:ASO/Alien/Aliens/X-Files movies. Also, I have a shopped/joke picture of the recent scan to share. Am I allowed to post an image?  ;D

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Welcome Biomechanoid20, good to have to here! And yes, by all means go ahead and post the picture :)

The Collector

Whats up everyone! My name is Josh, I am 16 and a huge alien fan. I have been on Galaxy before and other sites, but I gotta admit. AvP Galaxy was the biggest and the baddest. ;)

MrSpaceJockey

Hola, The Collector.  :)

Quote from: Biomechanoid20 on Nov 23, 2011, 06:07:12 AM
Hi fellow AvPGalaxy, I've been lurking for a bit now and finally decided to register with all the news being released just now. I'm very excited because I'm a big fan of the 2001:ASO/Alien/Aliens/X-Files movies. Also, I have a shopped/joke picture of the recent scan to share. Am I allowed to post an image?  ;D

Welcome!  Was it the Monolith/Prometheus poster? 

The Xenoborg

Quote from: The Collector on Nov 24, 2011, 06:45:37 PM
Whats up everyone! My name is Josh, I am 16 and a huge alien fan. I have been on Galaxy before and other sites, but I gotta admit. AvP Galaxy was the biggest and the baddest. ;)
Welcome to AvPGalaxy!

I'm not sure about the 'baddest' thing about AvPGalaxy, though. :P

The Collector

Quote from: The Xenoborg on Nov 24, 2011, 07:01:02 PM
I'm not sure about the 'baddest' thing about AvPGalaxy, though. :P

haha, didn't mean it like that. :P

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: The Collector on Nov 24, 2011, 06:45:37 PM

Good to have you Josh. Enjoy yourself!

MOVIELORD101

Hey guys! HUGE Alien and Predator fan. Glad to be apart of this site! Can't WAIT for Prometheus!

Biomechanoid20

Quote from: MrSpaceJockey on Nov 24, 2011, 06:59:06 PM
Hola, The Collector.  :)

Quote from: Biomechanoid20 on Nov 23, 2011, 06:07:12 AM

Welcome!  Was it the Monolith/Prometheus poster?

Yes, that is the picture I was mentioning. I hope it is ok.

Lordprobe ALIENS

How are you all out there :)

Haven't been on here for a while, so I thought I'd pop on here and say hi :)

Whats everyone been up to since I've been a way. ;D

The Xenoborg

Quote from: Biomechanoid20 on Nov 27, 2011, 01:40:15 PM
Yes, that is the picture I was mentioning. I hope it is ok.
Yes, it is okay. :)

BUDDY69

BUDDY69

Just a note to say hello,been a lurker for a long time!! Gonna make more of an effort to post!! :) Loving all the prometheus stuff and getting back into my geeky teens mode reading up on all the info on here!! One thing i can't find is a pic of the marines in alien 3 next to a coca cola dispenser!! Used to have an a4 pic of it years back. tbh cant find much on those soldiers on google!!doh.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed