Alien Faces too long and mouths too big

Started by warneford87, Sep 27, 2007, 08:59:04 PM

Author
Alien Faces too long and mouths too big (Read 5,817 times)

Xenomorphine

These aren't ridged. They're slated. It looks like ridges, but it's not really the same, when you look at them close.

Ridges look great, coming out of hive material or rising up from the water.

These ones also have arms which just out at a far higher angle than at the shoulder, as the original designs had.

SM

SM

QuoteThese aren't ridged. They're slated. It looks like ridges, but it's not really the same, when you look at them close.

You don't even have to look at them close.  The 'ridges' are the same as what ADI have with the Alien for over 15 years and can easily be seen on any BTS material for Alien3, Res and AvP.  However, they've always had the cowl over them and therefore haven't look terribly different.  Now the cowl's been removed....  :P

gameoverman

Quote from: SM on Sep 28, 2007, 12:56:12 AM
QuoteThese aren't ridged. They're slated. It looks like ridges, but it's not really the same, when you look at them close.

You don't even have to look at them close.  The 'ridges' are the same as what ADI have with the Alien for over 15 years and can easily be seen on any BTS material for Alien3, Res and AvP.  However, they've always had the cowl over them and therefore haven't look terribly different.  Now the cowl's been removed....  :P

Wow, I didn't think of that.  So the only new piece they did was the neck?  Everything else was recycled.  Kind of a shame they didn't revamp the alien design like what they did with the predator.

SM

SM

Not really.  There's been all sort of tweaks and modifications from film to film, but if you find any BTS pics from Alien3 of the Alien without the cowl you can see the head is basically the same as AvP-R.  Especially that first shot that came out of the stunt suit.

pmaz11

Quote from: csutkakoma on Sep 27, 2007, 09:42:19 PM
Quote from: Porkus Maximus on Sep 27, 2007, 09:37:36 PM
You both have diabolical taste. 

I don't think so! I like it you don't. That's simple. Respect each other opinion!

Agreed. I really like these new alien designs, there much better then the A:R and AVP designs from what I've seen and also the A3 design mostly.

Yeh people need to learn to respect eachothers comments and opinions...it's not like you have to throw a fit if not everyone agrees ::)

SM

SM

I completely respect and support Porkus' opinion.

Gates

Quote from: SM on Sep 28, 2007, 06:27:20 AM
I completely respect and support Porkus' opinion.

I second that...

Demonio Cazador

I think they will look just fine on the screen,
they can't look worse than the ones from AVP can they?
...and I think those were  OK...

Noir-Gojira

As long as the head's shaped like a penis it'll look like an Alien to me.

Huol

Spaghetti

Spaghetti

;D you make me smile...alien with a gun

love the retarded predalien back there

predalien: "hey guys can i play?"

Wolf: "sorry, too badass to talk"

Alien: "MOAR BOOLETS NAO!"

SMJ

wtf... :D

Alienseseses

I like it and the way they shoot it. Faces long- really? Mouths too big- well yeah, they have to fit another mouth in there.
Ridges are cool. I like 'em and in some shots it looks Cameron-esqu. Rising behind the soldier.

Plokoon111

The aliens head is perfect, not to big, and nice choppers. Yes the body is the same as avp and ar, with some new features. I like the aliens suit, and the way they film them.

The Chibi Kiriyama

Quote from: Huol on Sep 29, 2007, 08:02:21 PM

:-\

It would be humorous if it weren't so true.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed