FIRST LOOK VIDEO!!!! [Updated with "In One Day" Video]

Started by Darkoo, Dec 19, 2011, 06:21:33 PM

Author
FIRST LOOK VIDEO!!!! [Updated with "In One Day" Video] (Read 148,954 times)

ChrisPachi

ChrisPachi

Quote from: Engineer1 on Dec 20, 2011, 02:54:52 AMThe mutation comes originaly from the PARADISE synopsis not the one from IMDB (wich has been borrowing from KFS and PARADISE)

All bogus. PARADISE is obviously fan made, and KFS is just plain ridiculous. The mutation thing is a guess made by fans from joining disparate dots of information together with a lot of imagination. It won't happen IMO.

Quote from: Engineer1 on Dec 20, 2011, 02:54:52 AMThis is what we are seeing, strangely shaped glass vial protected in the urn.

Could well be, it certainly looks rigid. Pretty weird with the little 'fingers' around the top though.

-Chris

Never say no to Panda!

OMG...i guess it is time to stop reading the board, i don't wanna spoil anything.
But i guess i would check every single frame myself, damn it!  :-\

OpenMaw

OpenMaw

Quote from: tmjhur on Dec 20, 2011, 03:03:32 AM
"Things that appear to be small will turn out to be enormous"

Translation:

"The microscopic Alien Dna which you will not recognise as being alien will eventually create big Motherf**king ALIENS"

I think its much less literal than that actually. Given the way he says it, I think he means that some of the themes and pieces of characterization that we are given that seem to be almost nothing will turn out to be much bigger and more important in the end. I think there will be far more going on inside this "establishment" than the media up to this point seems to indicate.

Gash

Gash

Quote from: whiterabbit on Dec 20, 2011, 03:29:45 AM
"What we find in it, dangerous elements that in a heartbeat are capable of eviscerating all of them." ~Ridley

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/eviscerating

F**k, this sounds like rape on a whole new level.  :o

But eviscerate doesn't have to be taken quite so literally.

newbeing

newbeing

The more I watch these behind the scene features and trailers I wonder if I'm just falling for the old bait and switch.

"This isn't a prequel to Alien! Now please listen to these sound effects and musical cues from Alien!"

Are we setting ourselves up for disappointment by drooling over media that is obviously manufactured to make us drool?

I think the best thing to do in situations such as this is to be as cynical and untrusting as possible :D

It happened with Predators, it could happen to us!

josh_axey

josh_axey

Worth mentioning the "three days" teaser #1 is also available in 1080 via below:

http://media.filmz.ru/apple/prometheus-countdown-inthreedays_h1080p.mov

Also 480 & 720.

(Not mentioned on main page)

8)

ChrisPachi

ChrisPachi

Quote from: newbeing on Dec 20, 2011, 05:01:36 AM
The more I watch these behind the scene features and trailers I wonder if I'm just falling for the old bait and switch.

"This isn't a prequel to Alien! Now please listen to these sound effects and musical cues from Alien!"

Are we setting ourselves up for disappointment by drooling over media that is obviously manufactured to make us drool?

I think the best thing to do in situations such as this is to be as cynical and untrusting as possible :D

Shush! My pessimist side is vehemently agreeing with you, and I don't want to listen! ;)

-Chris

Gunflyer

Gunflyer

Quote from: ChrisPachi on Dec 20, 2011, 05:06:46 AM
Quote from: newbeing on Dec 20, 2011, 05:01:36 AM
"This isn't a prequel to Alien! Now please listen to these sound effects and musical cues from Alien!
Shush! My pessimist side is vehemently agreeing with you, and I don't want to listen! ;)
-Chris
But the kid in me is enjoying the frosting on the one side!

bobcunk

bobcunk

what happand with predators.

ChrisPachi

ChrisPachi

Is it just me, or does this seem like a really BAD idea...

-Chris

Never say no to Panda!

Predators? They will be in the Director's Cut (Throat)

JaaayDee

JaaayDee

Quote from: ChrisPachi on Dec 20, 2011, 05:17:45 AM

-Chris

Fassbender's curious android face  :D

Biomechanoid20

Quote from: Alienhunter15 on Dec 19, 2011, 09:26:23 PM

Could this be a space jockey navigation platform? Also, looks like someone is in the middle gazing at the holograms.

AndroidDavid

Hes an emotional android  :) I hope he's a good guy more along the lines of Bishop than Ash. But with Ridley... you never know...

ChrisPachi

ChrisPachi

Quote from: JaaayDee on Dec 20, 2011, 05:21:58 AM
Quote from: ChrisPachi on Dec 20, 2011, 05:17:45 AM

-Chris
Fassbender's curious android face  :D
Stop! Don't OPEN IT MAN! Noooooooooo....

Quote from: Biomechanoid20 on Dec 20, 2011, 05:26:45 AMCould this be a space jockey navigation platform? Also, looks like someone is in the middle gazing at the holograms.
Looks very similar. You can imagine the Jockey in the middle, using the hologram to navigate.

-Chris

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed