The SONG OF ICE AND FIRE Thread

Started by Shasvre, Apr 19, 2011, 10:36:01 PM

Author
The SONG OF ICE AND FIRE Thread (Read 465,011 times)

Shasvre

Shasvre

Quote from: First Blood on Apr 09, 2013, 05:24:58 PMAnyway look forward to her and Jaime's on going relationship if you could call it that.
I don't know about Jaime's feelings for her...

Spoiler
Well, there's the bath scene in A Storm of Swords I suppose...
[close]

...but he has pretty much replaced Renly for Brienne as the story moves along.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H7nC3ZYdqKA#ws

Yay, more Stannis and Daenerys next week. 8)

And is anyone else looking forward to seeing the Blackfish? From what was shown in the video I posted on the last page, he's going to be an awesome character.

First Blood

First Blood

Oh boy. Give it to me now. >:3

Spoiler
Does Melisandre give Stannis another son?
[close]

Shasvre

Shasvre

Quote from: First Blood on Apr 09, 2013, 06:04:07 PM
Oh boy. Give it to me now. >:3

Spoiler
Does Melisandre give Stannis another son?
[close]

Spoiler
Not in the books, as far as I'm aware.
[close]

EEV2650

EEV2650

Quote from: Shasvre on Apr 09, 2013, 06:00:32 PM
Quote from: First Blood on Apr 09, 2013, 05:24:58 PMAnyway look forward to her and Jaime's on going relationship if you could call it that.
I don't know about Jaime's feelings for her...

Spoiler
Well, there's the bath scene in A Storm of Swords I suppose...
[close]

...but he has pretty much replaced Renly for Brienne as the story moves along.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H7nC3ZYdqKA#ws

Yay, more Stannis and Daenerys next week. 8)

And is anyone else looking forward to seeing the Blackfish? From what was shown in the video I posted on the last page, he's going to be an awesome character.

Don't you mean Cercei for Brienne?

Shasvre

Shasvre

Quote from: EEV2650 on Apr 10, 2013, 04:01:56 AMDon't you mean Cercei for Brienne?

Maybe I put it in a strange way, but what I meant to say was that as far as Brienne is concerned, Jaime has pretty much taken over Renly's part as her #1 guy.

EEV2650

EEV2650

Ok. I understand what you were saying now.

m41guy

m41guy

Had to wait for the new power supply for my laptop(dog ate the connecting port over the weekend), and I hate typing from my phone but here's my thoughts on Episode 3.

I like seeing Margaery playing the game and I enjoy seeing the division growing between Joffrey and Cersei.

The Queen of Thorns was spot on!  I really liked her in the books and can't wait to see more of her.  The actress they cast for her is great.  I think that was my favorite scene from the episode.  Still hoping for Left and Right though, if nothing else but just to be named :laugh:

I really like Jojen and Meera's appearance but just wish they could have shown up last season.

Missing the Bloody Mummers, but I understand it may be difficult to take a bunch of cuthroats seriously when their leader has a horrible lisp.

Some plot spoilers for those who have read the books
Spoiler
I think they are setting up Shae's betrayal of Tyrion through jealousy of Sansa.  I think they may deviate from the book because jealousy is probably easier for the audience to follow than Shae "just being a whore". 

I don't think the chamber boy is Ramsey Snow, but Theon is definetely being set up to get chased.  I'm hoping the torturer is Ramsey as that's how I've pictured him, although if the boy is Ramsey, I do hope that the torturer is Reek.  Gotta have Reek.

[close]

Can't wait for Sunday now, should start picking things up!

Shasvre

Shasvre

Anyone else want to see a scene with Joffrey and Tywin? Except for the one when Joffrey announced him as Hand of the king, there's been no interaction between the two. I just want to see if Joffrey would pull any of his usual bullshit with Tywin and how Tywin would respond to it.

EEV2650

EEV2650

I'd love to see that. I imagine Tywin would mostly just look down his nose at him.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

He'd most likely be gritting his teeth with a lot of "LISTEN YOU LITTLE SHI--" moments.

EEV2650

EEV2650

Does anyone know if Tywin is aware that Joffrey is inbred? I know Tyrion knows.

Valaquen

Valaquen

Quote from: Shasvre on Apr 11, 2013, 05:55:12 AM
Anyone else want to see a scene with Joffrey and Tywin? Except for the one when Joffrey announced him as Hand of the king, there's been no interaction between the two. I just want to see if Joffrey would pull any of his usual bullshit with Tywin and how Tywin would respond to it.
If they follow the book then there should be a delicious one this season.

Shasvre

Shasvre

Quote from: Valaquen on Apr 11, 2013, 01:54:45 PMIf they follow the book then there should be a delicious one this season.

I have read the book, but I'm afraid I don't remember the scene you're refering to. ???

Gazz

Gazz

I entered a competition a month or so ago in which I had to come up with a brand new Game of Thrones character and just received an email telling me I'm one of two runners up. I miss out on having my character realised by some award winning artist, but I get the following:

· Game of Thrones season 1-2 box set on Blu-ray

· Game of Thrones Collectible Khal & Khaleesi Mug Set

· Game of Thrones Westeros Map T-Shirt

· Game of Thrones Hand of the King Pin

· Game of Thrones Westeros Map Poster

· Game of Thrones House Sigil Magnet Set

· Game of Thrones Card Game

Shame I already own both box sets on blu-ray. Still a good win though!

First Blood

First Blood

Congrats dude! Mine telling us a little bit about your character. :)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed