Was the "WOLF" better than Mr. Black?

Started by zackpred12, Aug 21, 2011, 10:30:29 PM

Author
Was the "WOLF" better than Mr. Black? (Read 16,006 times)

AliceApocalypse

Quote from: LadyZero on Aug 26, 2011, 04:14:02 PM
Wolf was sexier.

*runs away*

Right!  Not even fangirls can love a face like Beserker  :laugh:

LadyZero

Quote from: AliceApocalypse on Aug 26, 2011, 04:31:34 PM
Right!  Not even fangirls can love a face like Beserker  :laugh:

Exactly! Ew, I wonder if he has any fangirls... Part of me wants to look and part of me wants to run in the opposite direction.

FUZION PREDATOR

Quote from: Snowdog on Aug 26, 2011, 04:28:09 PM
Quote from: samoht on Aug 22, 2011, 11:17:31 PM
Trying to put aside the fact that AVPR was shit, WOLF was capable of slaughtering Xenomorphs with ease. Mr Black was just a brute who did not appear to be particularly special. Just some redneck predator.

I reckon WOLF would easily kill him.

That wolf survived every fight was not only because the movie was bad. He isn't capable of killing Xenomorphs because a real xeno would have killed him in the first encounter. But the dumped down insects without accid for blood (only when they fight wolf, because with human they seem to have accid blood) he could handle. But if they used their tails or had accid blood wolf would have been killed straight away. None the less the idea of an elite predator was pretty cool. Shame the executions sucked donkey balls.

Okay , but do you consider Wolf as a real Predator or not ?

Snowdog

Quote from: FUZION PREDATOR on Aug 26, 2011, 05:20:04 PM
Trying to put aside the fact that AVPR was shit, WOLF was capable of slaughtering Xenomorphs with ease. Mr Black was just a brute who did not appear to be particularly special. Just some redneck predator.

That wolf survived every fight was not only because the movie was bad. He isn't capable of killing Xenomorphs because a real xeno would have killed him in the first encounter. But the dumped down insects without accid for blood (only when they fight wolf, because with human they seem to have accid blood) he could handle. But if they used their tails or had accid blood wolf would have been killed straight away. None the less the idea of an elite predator was pretty cool. Shame the executions sucked donkey balls.

I do consider Wolf a real Predator, But not an elite Predator (far from that tbh). But he had his honor code and he moved like a Predator would. Also like i said before i like the concept of an elite Predator. But the execution in AvP-r sucked.

FUZION PREDATOR

Quote from: Snowdog on Aug 26, 2011, 05:28:26 PM
Quote from: FUZION PREDATOR on Aug 26, 2011, 05:20:04 PM

I do consider Wolf a real Predator, But not an elite Predator (far from that tbh). But he had his honor code and he moved like a Predator would. Also like i said before i like the concept of an elite Predator. But the execution in AvP-r sucked.

Then lets say it's a fake Elite Predator against fake Aliens  ;D

The PredBen

^^^

Decent point.

gta_fan28

Wolf is my favorite and the best predator in all predator and AVP films. In my opinion wolf is way better than Mr. Black and Mr. Black was no honor on the game hunt. Firing stan on the back with plasma caster? How's that? He looks Bad Blood to me..

samoht

Quote from: gta_fan28 on Sep 02, 2011, 05:25:45 AM
Wolf is my favorite and the best predator in all predator and AVP films. In my opinion wolf is way better than Mr. Black and Mr. Black was no honor on the game hunt. Firing stan on the back with plasma caster? How's that? He looks Bad Blood to me..

Honor? lolwut?

Stans was armed with a Shank. And that hunt was not all about honor....its about hunting prey whom were all armed.

If we want to bring the concept of "honor" into play then it is best to look at AVP and P2.

PsyKore

Mr. Black was no honor on the game hunt. Firing stan on the back with plasma caster? How's that? He looks Bad Blood to me..

Oh, every Predator has done something cheap like that. :laugh:

gta_fan28

Quote from: samoht on Sep 02, 2011, 06:43:42 AM

Honor? lolwut?

Stans was armed with a Shank. And that hunt was not all about honor....its about hunting prey whom were all armed.

If we want to bring the concept of "honor" into play then it is best to look at AVP and P2.

Yeah I know is not a hunt for honor but Mr.Black was so unfair on his prey. Do u think that shank would do any harm to him?
Other predators wouldn't done that and it seems he doesn't care about the predator rules. That's why I think he's a kind of bad blood predator to me.

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

Both where decent Predators but I feel like I enjoy Mr. Black a bit more. I feel like he pull off a good Predator villain IMO.

samoht

Quote from: gta_fan28 on Sep 02, 2011, 08:40:43 PM

Honor? lolwut?

Yeah I know is not a hunt for honor but Mr.Black was so unfair on his prey. Do u think that shank would do any harm to him?
Other predators wouldn't done that and it seems he doesn't care about the predator rules. That's why I think he's a kind of bad blood predator to me.

What predator rules?

He was armed, therefore any "rules" against killing unarmed people was not going to stop him.

In the movie Predator, it becomes apparent that the pred won't kill unarmed people because there's "No sport" in it. Nothing about any rules.

Also, Berserker does seem like a bit of an asshole. He just wants to kill things lol, not give them a fair fight.  :)

gta_fan28

Quote from: samoht on Sep 02, 2011, 11:37:38 PM

Honor? lolwut?

What predator rules?

He was armed, therefore any "rules" against killing unarmed people was not going to stop him.

In the movie Predator, it becomes apparent that the pred won't kill unarmed people because there's "No sport" in it. Nothing about any rules.

Also, Berserker does seem like a bit of an asshole. He just wants to kill things lol, not give them a fair fight.  :)

Exactly, that's why Wolf is better predator than him.

Stalker

The Predators were never really 'fair' in the original films to begin with. They quite often shot their victims while cloaked & didn't care whether they were armed with a gun or a knife. Anybody willing to fight back against them was fair game.

magical_boy

Quote from: Wolf26 on Aug 25, 2011, 03:57:06 PM
If Wolf has to sweep the floor, he doesn't need a broom. He can use Mr.Black.
Seriously.
picturing that in my head is lolz

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed