Wolf cause pred 3?

Started by Major Alan Schaefer, Aug 07, 2007, 01:14:47 AM

Author
Wolf cause pred 3? (Read 4,872 times)

SPEC. AGENT KEYES

SPEC. AGENT KEYES

Anderson should wear a cape in AVP2 so we can make fun of him. meaning he THINKS he's a superhero he tries to get away from the aliens, but then he's just standing their looking like a dumb idiot since he cant fly away. Aliens take him out.

Xenomorphine

Xenomorphine

Every time someone posts to display their hatred of Anderson, God kills a Space Jockey.

Stop making the Space Jockeys extinct!  >:(

Dachande

Dachande

I dislike the Jockeys anyways

I hate anderson
I hate anderson
I hate anderson
I ha*repeat to fade*

SPEC. AGENT KEYES

SPEC. AGENT KEYES

Quote from: Xenomorphine on Aug 19, 2007, 01:48:07 AM
Every time someone posts to display their hatred of Anderson, God kills a Space Jockey.

Stop making the Space Jockeys extinct!  >:(
if they were real then we would be f**ked. they r real in a way. I dont blame u Xeno, too many people r hatin' the BS. just wanted to create a new joke. If u believe, they will be reborn as a seed then grow into a beautiful flower and a new beginning.(A3-Dillon)

Xenomorphine

Xenomorphine

Save the Space Jockeys!

Major Alan Schaefer

Major Alan Schaefer

their probally dead already due to their probaaable little babies good old Xenomorphs

gameoverman

gameoverman

Quote from: Dachande on Aug 19, 2007, 01:51:48 AM
I dislike the Jockeys anyways

Screw you, man.  Space Jockeys rule.  :P

Major Alan Schaefer

Major Alan Schaefer

they rule based on what? possible creation of aliens?

gameoverman

gameoverman

A lot of things.  The fact we know so little about them and that's where the xenomorphs originally came from (excepting AVP - I have no clue where the Predators obtained those xenomorphs).

Major Alan Schaefer

Major Alan Schaefer

i could guess...
Pred: hey look a ship... *shoots boards*
Space Jokceys: or darn...
Pred: Elephants? *kills them all...finds alot of aliens* the end

gameoverman

gameoverman

Yeah, right, then the pred ship would get infected.  :P

Major Alan Schaefer

Major Alan Schaefer

which would impress the Preds of course...lol

gameoverman

gameoverman

Too bad the Jockey ship in Alien wasn't shot down - it obviously crashed because the pilot was facehugged.

So whatever the connection is - it can't be to the Jockey ship in Alien.  I'm afraid the writers are going to have to get a little creative to fix this little plot inconsistency (where the preds got the aliens lol).  :P

Major Alan Schaefer

Major Alan Schaefer

probalyl something simlar to what i said..maybe better written..probally not and the ship could have landed ther cuz it was uninhabitable at the time and poilet waited to die..i thought that is posible because of the nice parking..but i also agree with crashing

gameoverman

gameoverman

Maybe we'll never know.

But if I see predators killing space jockeys I'm walking out.  The Jockeys are technologically superior - there's no way they'd get their asses handed to them by predators.  No way in hell.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed