Prey Catch All Thread

Started by Corporal Hicks, May 22, 2021, 07:54:07 AM

Author
Prey Catch All Thread (Read 331,066 times)

Immortan Jonesy

Quote from: NoStyleDutch on Mar 21, 2022, 05:13:02 PM
Quote from: Sabres21768 on Mar 21, 2022, 12:51:37 AM
Quote from: NoStyleDutch on Mar 16, 2022, 02:09:37 AM
Quote from: SuperiorIronman on Mar 11, 2022, 12:57:23 AM
Gonna sound real embarrassing but while I'm logged in on my computer, I'm not logged in on my phone so I can't readily post the photo, but Ian Whyte and Ian Feuer had been photographed with Alec Gillis with a muscular humanoid figure right behind Ian Whyte. Ian Feur looking him up was in AVP-R according to IMDB and of course we all know Ian Whyte's portrayals of the Predator.

Not 100% about how old the photo is. It might be from AVP-R but it's worth noting we have three people involved with Predator in some capacity in a recently posted photo on Alec Gillis's instagram. Assuming Kyle Straut is our Predator, we may have three assuming these very tall guys are filming or have filmed something.

I could very well just be looking  at it wrong, but looks like the muscular suit has hoofs. Lol
That's just where the suit ends. The black part is the mold under it.

Ah, makes sense

Damn! I thought it was the wendigo

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: Immortan Jonesy on Mar 25, 2022, 09:32:23 PM
Quote from: NoStyleDutch on Mar 21, 2022, 05:13:02 PM
Quote from: Sabres21768 on Mar 21, 2022, 12:51:37 AM
Quote from: NoStyleDutch on Mar 16, 2022, 02:09:37 AM
Quote from: SuperiorIronman on Mar 11, 2022, 12:57:23 AM
Gonna sound real embarrassing but while I'm logged in on my computer, I'm not logged in on my phone so I can't readily post the photo, but Ian Whyte and Ian Feuer had been photographed with Alec Gillis with a muscular humanoid figure right behind Ian Whyte. Ian Feur looking him up was in AVP-R according to IMDB and of course we all know Ian Whyte's portrayals of the Predator.

Not 100% about how old the photo is. It might be from AVP-R but it's worth noting we have three people involved with Predator in some capacity in a recently posted photo on Alec Gillis's instagram. Assuming Kyle Straut is our Predator, we may have three assuming these very tall guys are filming or have filmed something.

I could very well just be looking  at it wrong, but looks like the muscular suit has hoofs. Lol
That's just where the suit ends. The black part is the mold under it.

Ah, makes sense

Damn! I thought it was the wendigo

:laugh:

From my point of view, that IS the wendigo! (and the jedi are evil).

ace3g

ace3g

From Alan Villanueva's IG account   ...   Costume Concept Artist

goose_3387

goose_3387

How soon?!!! 😬😬😬

NoStyleDutch

NoStyleDutch

Quote from: ace3g on Mar 26, 2022, 02:30:23 PM
From Alan Villanueva's IG account   ...   Costume Concept Artist

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cbj2PBWu0E1/

ace3g

ace3g

Now Mike Fields

City Hunter Yautja

Digging the title design.

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Thinking a trailer is about to drop!

BigDaddyJohn

BigDaddyJohn

Oh my ! I can't wait. I'm so genuinely curious about this one. And they kept things pretty undercover for this one, which adds to the build up.

Doomofman

Doomofman

Can't wait for the trailer to drop just so we have something else official to dissect

Kailem

Kailem

Hopefully soon!

BlueMarsalis79

C'mon trailer!

goose_3387

goose_3387

There's definitely a lack of buzz around these streaming releases. Disney, Netflix, Prime, they give us one trailer and maybe a poster and that's it.

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: goose_3387 on Apr 04, 2022, 09:40:56 AM
There's definitely a lack of buzz around these streaming releases. Disney, Netflix, Prime, they give us one trailer and maybe a poster and that's it.

Less marketing costs to recover now. And I wouldn't be surprised if research data points to releasing a teaser trailer six months prior to a streaming release has little to no impact on overall viewership. Today's audiences seem to be all about what's coming out now. (It stinks for fans though).

Master Chief

Master Chief

Trailers are typically released what, a few months before the movie comes out?   I think we'll be getting a teaser or trailer soon.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed