Egg on Sulaco

Started by Darkness, Nov 01, 2006, 08:21:10 AM

Author
Egg on Sulaco (Read 735,684 times)

SM

SM

Quote from: Salt The Fries on Apr 12, 2024, 06:15:35 PM
Quote from: Local Trouble on Apr 12, 2024, 06:10:23 PM
Quote from: Salt The Fries on Apr 12, 2024, 06:06:17 PMand also it seems that the only way for a facehugger to enter the EEV would be if it actually stuck to someone's face in a cryotube (and this wasn't the case if we go by what was shown on the screen)...I'm basing this on the fact that every cryotube slid and slotted into its place on the EEV...So how could the facehugger end up being stowed away on the EEV?

That's why SM said it can only be on Hicks.
Is it true that the intro was shot much later on and by a different crew? I've heard such a theory somewhere.

Some was shot during the initial shoot. Other bits shot later.

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

One of note being the contentious Egg shot.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Everyone loves that shot.

Salt The Fries

Salt The Fries

Is this canon?

Quote from: Local Trouble on Apr 12, 2024, 09:02:32 PMEveryone loves that shot.
Except Fincher 😅. Even if it's fascinating, I guess it'd be better if it was not inserted into a movie at all.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

But then this thread wouldn't exist. >:(

Salt The Fries

Salt The Fries

Quote from: Local Trouble on Apr 12, 2024, 09:09:45 PMBut then this thread wouldn't exist. >:(
I don't know why but the opening sequence doesn't make any sense but it's at the same time an absolute masterpiece 😅

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

More photos.

SiL

SiL

Anything with the cast would be done in the main shoot (I don't think Sigourney's wearing a wig).

Huggers and eggs were later.

SM

SM

The shot of Ripley in the cracked tube was right at the start of principal photography. First day or thereabouts.

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

This thread was so quiet on Alien Day🥀

:'(
👉👈

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed