Queen in A3/A Res

Started by Darkness, Dec 28, 2006, 10:10:24 PM

Author
Queen in A3/A Res (Read 5,440 times)

maledoro

maledoro

Quote from: Darkness on Dec 30, 2006, 10:34:32 AM
Okay, so how do you know the bioscan was definitely sent back to the company? Was it stored in the EEV?
During the opening credits, Ripley is shown with a facehugger on her in the xray. That was sent back to the Company. As Bishop said, "The Company knows everything."

Darkness

Darkness

Yeah. but that was at the beginning. The ship crashed and was damaged. The communications equipment might have been damaged when she did the other bioscan.

maledoro

maledoro

Quote from: Darkness on Dec 30, 2006, 12:08:36 PM
Yeah. but that was at the beginning. The ship crashed and was damaged. The communications equipment might have been damaged when she did the other bioscan.
Exactly. It had happened before the EEV had left the Sulaco. When the Company saw the facehugger on her face, it could mean only one thing: there is an alien embryo inside of her.

Mystic Lemons

Mystic Lemons

Just after she's done the scan, which is why they're suddenly in a hurry to get there.

Darkness

Darkness

Quote from: maledoro on Dec 30, 2006, 01:15:13 PM
Quote from: Darkness on Dec 30, 2006, 12:08:36 PM
Exactly. It had happened before the EEV had left the Sulaco. When the Company saw the facehugger on her face, it could mean only one thing: there is an alien embryo inside of her.

Oh, yeah, I was referring to how they knew it would be a Queen Alien.

Quote from: Mystic Lemons on Dec 30, 2006, 01:24:57 PM
http://www.alienlegacy.net/scan.jpg

Just after she's done the scan, which is why they're suddenly in a hurry to get there.

Yeah, okay. I believe you now. I just didn't know how they knew about it.

Mr. Weyland

Mr. Weyland

Weyland-Yutani knows all and sees all  :o

chubbs3

chubbs3

cloning the queen was completely useless since the dumbass newborn just kills it in the next movie.

XenoVC

XenoVC

Quote from: chubbs3 on Dec 24, 2007, 02:32:53 AM
cloning the queen was completely useless since the dumbass newborn just kills it in the next movie.
Lmao,looking at your posts you really hate the Newborn  :D

Uncanny Antman

Uncanny Antman

Quote from: chubbs3 on Dec 24, 2007, 02:32:53 AM

Next movie?  It killed her in the same movie.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Zing!

Meathead320

Meathead320

I don't think they realized how screwed up their "aliens" still were, even on the 8th attempt.

The Queen seemed weird, and likely there may have been other problems with them, that we just did not see.

The Queen made no move to defend herself at all, and jut let the Newborn rip off her upper jaw.

I do agree that the Newborn is not good for the alien species, and that the mutant hive was doomed from the start.

In a way the newborn killing the Queen was the best thing it could have done for the purity of the alien species. They are genetic f**kups, so reproducing would only hurt them as a whole.

Mr. Weyland

Mr. Weyland

Were was the Queen alien's normal big arms in resurrection, you see the smaller ones but not the large arms?     

Meathead320

Meathead320

Quote from: Mr. Weyland on Dec 24, 2007, 04:54:46 PM
Were was the Queen alien's normal big arms in resurrection, you see the smaller ones but not the large arms?     

If you take a close look, in the start of the scene, and when the camera is directly over her. I think I saw them.

Any one got a good still pic? She may have been missing them. We never see her primary arms in the entire film very well actually, for all we know the USSM thought she was supposed to have just the small ones, as they had no basis for comparison.

severen76

severen76

Quote from: Mr. Weyland on Dec 24, 2007, 04:54:46 PM

maybe she didnt have any, a drawback of the cloning perhaps  ???

SM

SM

QuoteWere was the Queen alien's normal big arms in resurrection, you see the smaller ones but not the large arms?   

Out of frame.

Considering her posture she was very leaning on her elbows to prop herself up like a woman might when giving birth (when she's not got her husband in a contraction induced death grip).

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed