Alien returning to theaters starting April 26th!

Started by MudButt, Apr 03, 2024, 04:02:00 PM

Author
Alien returning to theaters starting April 26th! (Read 5,627 times)

BigDaddyJohn

France always had such reverence and admiration for Scott and his work on Alien, I thought they could do something, but nah.

TheBATMAN

The UK usually show Alien pretty much every year. It's quite bizarre.

xeno_alpha_07

Alien never screens at any nearby cinemas, and with travel restrictions, catching it on the big screen seems impossible. The last time it played at a cinema just four miles away, I missed it.

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Quote from: 𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯 on Apr 17, 2024, 04:29:19 PM
Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Apr 16, 2024, 03:28:13 PMI'm a little hazy now as to whether there will be a Romulus clip, or if this conversation between Ridley and Fede is what was being cited as a clip previously.

I would love to get a clip, of course, but I'd also be more than ok with it if it's just the conversation.

The Hayden Orpheum Picture Palace makes it sound like a clip from the actual film. We know two seperate clips were shown at CinemaCon 2024, so we know they have the material available and ready.

https://twitter.com/haydenorpheum/status/1776130087848734932

Another theatre that claims a clip from Romulus will be shown:

https://twitter.com/PalaceNova/status/1782329746136940788

Slutty Badger

Why are people suddenly unable to spell "sneak peek"?

Nightmare Asylum

If there is a clip, I'm guessing it'll be introduced by Scott & Alvarez within their back and forth discussion, rather than something that rolls separately from that.

Though a part of me still wonders if perhaps that discussion might just be what some theaters are referring to when they cite a preview of Romulus.

CANNON

Very very excited for this! Does anyone know if there will be a trailer or any promo for Romulus prior to the 45th anniversary showing of Alien?

Elmazalman

Quote from: Neila on Apr 18, 2024, 09:27:34 AMSpielberg and Lucas complained to Fox in '79 about the brutality of Alien and that it would destroy everything they had built with Close Encounter and Star Wars. :)

Lol. ALIEN's a better film than either of those two.

Immortan Jonesy

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Quote from: CANNON on Apr 23, 2024, 02:01:39 AMVery very excited for this! Does anyone know if there will be a trailer or any promo for Romulus prior to the 45th anniversary showing of Alien?

Two separate Australian theatres have now claimed there will be a "sneek peek" from Romulus included in the 45th anniversary screenings.

Not sure if this includes all other territories as well or not.

All we know for sure is that two clips from the film were shown at CinemaCon, so we know they have clips ready for public viewing.

Darwinsgirl

Quote from: CANNON on Apr 23, 2024, 02:01:39 AMVery very excited for this! Does anyone know if there will be a trailer or any promo for Romulus prior to the 45th anniversary showing of Alien?

Ditto  ;D

Xiggz456

Got my tickets! It'll be my first time seeing it on the big screen!

joshuaheath1995@gmail.com

At palace cinemas screening of alien 45 anniversery
Tonight it was just the Ridley Scott , Fede Alvarez discussion
No clips or new trailer

Corporal Hicks

Thanks for the intel, Joshua. Anything particularly interesting in the discussion?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed