Perfect Predator

Started by Urban Hunter, Jul 18, 2010, 05:59:47 PM

Author
Perfect Predator (Read 7,408 times)

Urban Hunter

Urban Hunter

hi !

iam lil bit bored and thought about sharing some stuff. so i was wondering, which predator to you was the perfect predator?

1-Anytime
2-PussyFace
3-Scar
4-Celtic
5-Chopper
6-Wolf
7-Black
8-Falconer
9-Tusks

PS: iam not talking about the movies or what some of the things these preds have done to shine. and iam not talking about your fav pred otherwise its so clear "anytime". my point is, in your eyes which one do you think is the perfect pred regarding design, weapons, techniques and personality. 

what do u think ?

Bishop2

Bishop2

First off, I really dislike the names "Anytime" and "Pussyface" that these boards have decided to give the first two Predators. Isn't there anybody else who feels they didn't need nicknames? I dunno.

Secondly, for me, the definitive Predator of the whole franchise is our guy from  Predator 2. He has the best array of weapons, the best personality, even my favorite overall design, although I'd only put his looks a hair above the classic original flavor for me. I like how he taunts and toys with is victims, leaving Danny's necklace behind, giving us the "Want some candy?" I like how smart he is when he hears the slightest creak of wood in the slaughterhouse.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

City Hunter is and will always be the best Predator out there. Best weaponry, best design and best action from him. Love his reckless personality.

Urban Hunter

Urban Hunter

pussyface for me.

BANE

BANE

I have to agree. I really hate the nicknames they gave to the hunters, so I tend to use "First" or "Original" or "Second".

BlackMatter169

BlackMatter169

While my thought is "you can't beat the original" I can't help but think that Mr. Black was pretty cool. In their own rights they're both awesome, but the original predator is the predator in my book.

OpenMaw

OpenMaw

I'd say Anytime, PussyFace, and Black were all pretty equal in terms of cool factor. They all had their own style and attitude. Black seemed very prone to rage, which I loved.

Svarog

Svarog

The only Perfect Predator who was taken purely by luck was The First One.
He hunted, killed , even challenged the last one, most valuable opponent into a almost "fair fist fight"...

I  mean, let's be honest, they are deadly, sadistic,evil hunters from outer worlds, they don't have any bullshido codecs to kill themselves like in comics, and they are not superheroes and they will blow up whole city when they think they are taken...

They skin people, and collect their skulls,and use them as cattle to breed xenomorphs... ;)

Ok, I really would like to see as many more movies  as possible, but only the First One was perfect...all others was FanFic wannabies compared to him...

Firestorm

Firestorm

Hmm, never really liked these 2 nicknames much myself, "Anytime" was a quote from a human character, doesn't really make much sense to name the creature after that just because it replayed it a few times IMO.

I can see alot of people like it though so it's not much of an issue to me.

As far as which creature was perfect, neither, there all dead! lol  ;D

I have always looked at Predswith a dual approach, firstly how they have been created, acted and filmed on the screen, secondly how they actually fitted in as creatures/characters in the movie.

I guess my favourite for both was the original, it was technically the best creature, had the most character and was the toughest of them all. 1987 Ftw

Xan21

Xan21

-Take it
-Anytime
-Motherf*cker

::) ::) ::)

Vecrotus

Vecrotus

Black, Falconer and Tusks don't even count as true Predators, they are a separate subspecies. But I really loved Tusks. His scenes were awesome. Same with Black. But in terms of true Predators, its either Jungle Hunter (Anytime) or Wolf. In the end I suppose its Anytime by a hair thread.

x-M-x

x-M-x

Predator 1 - Jungle Hunter

Predator 2 - City Hunter

Whoever made up the names "anytime" and "pussyface" to call those preds that needs a re-tune.

lol

welsh-jon

welsh-jon

hey there, its my first post on these boards after a while of just browsing through them :P my two favourite preds are classic and scar. the first one was just awsome and felt more of a hunter than the rest, and scar was just kick ass, loved the scene where he uses the Shuriken to take off the aliens head + he has a personality throughout. I have to say though i also liked the 2nd predator (known by some on here as "pussyface") as he was a cool hunter, had loads of weaponry.

SiL

SiL

Pussyface was so-called in the movie, so why not.

I go with the original Predator. He hunted his prey, he took them out one-by-one, and he never placed himself in needlessly dangerous situations. He always had his back and completely dominated his opposition right up until the end. Pussyface got his ass handed to him and spent much of the end of the movie running like a f**king wimp.

"He got shot with a shotgun! His arm was cut off!"

Yeah, that's the problem. He let that happen in the first place.

The original was a hunter. Pussyface was a butcher.

trailpimp

trailpimp

The one featured in Pred 2 is my all time favourite:

The design, the moving, the weapons "oh my!"

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed