What made you happy today?

Started by Rick Grimes, Feb 08, 2013, 03:09:06 PM

Author
What made you happy today? (Read 592,396 times)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

It's Friday! I've run out of the will to do anything until home time. But I'm off to London for LFCC this weekend when I'm done!  ;D

Huggs

Huggs

Got my money back.

Darwinsgirl

Darwinsgirl

^
That is good news... :)

Huggs

Huggs

It is indeed.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jul 26, 2019, 01:05:34 PMIt's Friday! I've run out of the will to do anything until home time. But I'm off to London for LFCC this weekend when I'm done!  ;D

Will you be on any panels?

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: Huggs on Jul 26, 2019, 09:35:07 PM
Got my money back.

Noice!!

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jul 26, 2019, 01:05:34 PM
It's Friday! I've run out of the will to do anything until home time. But I'm off to London for LFCC this weekend when I'm done!  ;D

Hot damn! Captain Kirk, Darth Vader and the Emperor will be there!  It sucks that Charles Dance cancelled but you still can say hello to Ian Whyte!

Have fun brother!

TheSailingRabbit

TheSailingRabbit

Gonna get started on another Marine birthday card today.

Amaterasu

Amaterasu

3 year old laptop still works. Gotta get used to using one again.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Local Trouble on Jul 26, 2019, 11:13:12 PM
Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jul 26, 2019, 01:05:34 PMIt's Friday! I've run out of the will to do anything until home time. But I'm off to London for LFCC this weekend when I'm done!  ;D

Will you be on any panels?

We jest, but I have been on one panel at the Alien anniversary convention, back when I was much more unconfident.

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Jul 27, 2019, 12:57:57 AM
Hot damn! Captain Kirk, Darth Vader and the Emperor will be there!  It sucks that Charles Dance cancelled but you still can say hello to Ian Whyte!

Have fun brother!

I didn't actually see anyone at this one. I went looking for Arthur Suydam since he was supposed to be there but I couldn't find him.  :'(

I've met Ian in the past though. He is one of the nicest people from the films I've ever met in person. We'd done an email Q&A a month or so before the event, he recognized the site name and did the autograph for free. Was lovely.

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Well that was real nice of him. I've heard nothing but pleasant things about Ian.

Prez

Prez

Producer Fein stating talks about giving the Director's Cut of Star Trek TPM a proper 4K remaster for its 40th Anniversary.

I know this film is an either love or hate with most Trekkies but I adore this film. Loved it as a kid in the early 80s and love it even more now.

The Old One

The Old One

A great Birthday.

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

Glad you enjoyed yourself.

Prez

Prez

The Kurgan

The Kurgan

Quote from: Fiendishly Inventive on Jul 30, 2019, 01:05:17 AM
A great Birthday.

Happy Birthday.

Glad you had a great day.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed