What made you happy today?

Started by Rick Grimes, Feb 08, 2013, 03:09:06 PM

Author
What made you happy today? (Read 592,431 times)

Novak 1334

Novak 1334

I've been clean and sober for 11 months today

Pvt. Himmel

Pvt. Himmel

Quote from: Novak 1334 on Feb 01, 2017, 06:48:03 PM

Nice!  8)

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

Keep it up!

Caught a glimpse of the new NECA Kenner ALIENS line at TRU today, nearly purchased the Queen Facehugger in the process. They all look really nice in person! Just a tad longer until I can get the ice blue Alien... :)

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

This made me laugh pretty hard:

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Novak 1334 on Feb 01, 2017, 06:48:03 PM

Congrats! Keep it up!

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Going to see the final Black Sabbath gig tonight at the Birmingham Genting Arena (Formally the NEC)

Will be awesome

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Ah nice, enjoy! Supposedly everyone in attendance is having a portrait photo taken to mark the event?

p.s. If you corner Tony, tell him to get on with making the deluxe edition of Headless Cross :P

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Turns out Cineworld is having some early showings of Lego Batman ticket. Tickets booked!  ;D

THE CITY HUNTER

THE CITY HUNTER

Quote from: Whiskeybrewer on Feb 04, 2017, 01:01:40 PM
Going to see the final Black Sabbath gig tonight at the Birmingham Genting Arena (Formally the NEC)

Will be awesome
Wow your so f**king lucky! Have you been to black sabath gigs before?did you take any pics?

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Watched a movie yesterday that had a wintery chase scene featuring medieval knights in chain mail with swords and shields on skis.

The film as a whole was kinda dull, but Jesus Christ was that scene not the most awesomely ridiculous things I've seen for ages.

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Still on a High after the Sabbath concert. It was amazing. They did focus mainly on the first four albums, but damn what a show. I took plenty of pics and videos, but they were also filming the gig for a DVD, so who knows i may appear on that as well.

Also my dad surprised me. He paid for Hospitality, so we had a meal, free drinks and early access before the gig :)

Didnt meet any of the band lol but i know how you feel Huda, i want him to do Deluxe stuff for all of the Martin era ;)

I had seen Sabbath before, once in 1999 at the Last Supper gigs in Birmingham(The Original Farewell lol) and then in 2002/2003 at Ozzfest at the Milton Keynes Bowl. So Ive bookended my Sabbath Concert experience

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Glad you enjoyed it.

I saw them myself at Download last year. I'm not actually the biggest fan of Sabbath, but I'm still glad I got to see them, with Ozzy too.

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

This was actually the only time I'd seen the Classic Lin up without Bill Ward on Drums. I did kind of hope he'd come out for the encore. Nice they mentioned Adam Wakeman on the keyboards. Just a shame there was no mention of Geoff Nichols as he'd played Keyboards in all era's

THE CITY HUNTER

THE CITY HUNTER

Quote from: Whiskeybrewer on Feb 06, 2017, 01:10:15 PM
Still on a High after the Sabbath concert. It was amazing. They did focus mainly on the first four albums, but damn what a show. I took plenty of pics and videos, but they were also filming the gig for a DVD, so who knows i may appear on that as well.

Also my dad surprised me. He paid for Hospitality, so we had a meal, free drinks and early access before the gig :)

Didnt meet any of the band lol but i know how you feel Huda, i want him to do Deluxe stuff for all of the Martin era ;)

I had seen Sabbath before, once in 1999 at the Last Supper gigs in Birmingham(The Original Farewell lol) and then in 2002/2003 at Ozzfest at the Milton Keynes Bowl. So Ive bookended my Sabbath Concert experience
That's great man glad you enjoyed yourself I'm thinking if I should book a ticket for the Iron Maiden tour!

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

I'm seeing them in Dublin in May :)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed