Currently Playing

Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 15, 2007, 01:14:30 AM

Author
Currently Playing (Read 958,522 times)

Keg

Keg

Uncharted 2. Just finished the Cat and Mouse chapter. Easily my favourite part of the game. Desperately scrambling through a Tibetan village to escape a rampaging tank followed by a mountainside jeep chase where you have to jump from vehicle to vehicle to survive. Phew!

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Red Faction: Guerilla. This game is oodles of fun, can't believe I waited so long.

TheMonolith

TheMonolith

Halo 3, Halo ODST, Left 4 Dead

All fun.

VEF214

VEF214

Ending of AC1. Wow. Achievo hunt then on to 2!

MrBrokenTusks.

MrBrokenTusks.

Quote from: Keg on Dec 27, 2010, 06:37:17 PM
Uncharted 2. Just finished the Cat and Mouse chapter. Easily my favourite part of the game. Desperately scrambling through a Tibetan village to escape a rampaging tank followed by a mountainside jeep chase where you have to jump from vehicle to vehicle to survive. Phew!
I found that mission to be a one hit wonder, great first time but once you have seen it and experienced it, it goes dry for me at least.
Though saying that it could just be I went up a difficulty second time round so it wasn't a breeze like first time round, so frustrating I died like 20 times.

Hopefully Uncharted 3 doesn't lose focus and go overboard with the variety, uncharted 2 had the right balance. If you add to much you can be left wanting to do more of one thing and less of the other. Also I would like them not to go overboard with the set pieces. Those are the only things I can see going wrong in the game.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: VEF214 on Dec 27, 2010, 11:22:42 PM
Ending of AC1.

It was definitely crazy when I first saw it. The second game has an ending that I predicted, but it's still 10 times as crazy as the first game's ending.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Ok, here's a full list since I've posted different games over the last 72 hours :P

Just Cause 2
Far Cry 2
Bad Company 2 Vietnam
Red Faction: Guerilla

Nope

Nope

TJ Doc

TJ Doc

Played some online Perfect Dark co-op with a friend the other day. Hilarious.

Me - "Don't shoot the scientists!"

*he shoots a scientist, failing the mission*

Me - "Why? Why would you do that? Whhhhyyyy???"

:D

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: shobidoo on Dec 28, 2010, 04:54:37 AM
Quote from: DoomRulz on Dec 28, 2010, 03:49:12 AM
Just Cause 2

Yeah, it's quite good. That grapple gun will take some getting used to though. I swear JCVD was the stunt coordinator for the game lol

Nope

Nope

:D Its one of my favorite games of 2010.

VEF214

VEF214

Assassin's Creed II. God, I can't stand finding all those damn flags and Templars in AC1. Skipped. Guess I'll go back and achievo run after I've done all three. *bookmarks guide*

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Legend of Zelda: Twilghts Princess
Monster Hunter 3 (Tri)
The Conduit
Dead Space: Extraction

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

Star Wars Battlefront.

Dark Passenger

Dark Passenger

Call of Duty: Blackops, online  8)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed