Currently Playing

Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 15, 2007, 01:14:30 AM

Author
Currently Playing (Read 958,589 times)

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

I decided to just finish off SH Origins, since it's so short. I kicked the shit out of that final boss. 8)

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Just ordered Gears of War 2.

89 cents lol.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

World of Tanks: Xbox 360 Edition

Playing with the German tanks today. The VK 30.01 H may be a bad heavy due to poor armour, but this thing has the best guns of it's tier, the L70 and the Konisch. This thing stunk I thought at first, but once you get the L70 and later the Konisch, you can really kick ass as a cautious sniper and I've been having better games. I loved the L70 and Konisch has the same damage but better penetration.

Now with this tank I'm grinding away for the next tank I want the VK 30.02 M, called by some gamers "The Real Panther". In the next tier up after the VK 30.02 M is called the Panther, but it doesn't quite meet the historical expectations of the Panther, the VK 30.02 M on the other hand does. Yet these two tanks look almost exactly the same, well that's because VK 30.02 M was the designation for the Panther historically. Confused? I heard that the Panther in name is an upgraded version of the Panther, while the VK 30.02M is the real original deal.

Things I'm looking forward to in the VK 30.02 M is it'll have the L70 gun I love, it'll be better armoured and have a better health pool than the VK 30.01 H, and it will be much more fast and agile than the VK 30.01 H. Arguably the most balanced tank in it's tier.

I sold my Panzer 4 because it's not good at anything, and I can go the Tiger path with the same VK 30.01 H afterwards anyway.

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Quote from: ShadowPred on Jul 30, 2014, 07:01:22 PM

89 cents lol.
lol Jesus

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Quote from: ShadowPred on Jul 30, 2014, 07:01:22 PM

89 cents lol.

Sounds about right for Gears lmao

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Oh my f**kin' lord. I just had thee greatest battle ever... okay it was a defeat but clearly I was the one carrying the team while it lasted because I got 8 kills (out of 15) and 7 f**kin' medals/titles with the VK 30.01 H (Konisch gun).

Medals/Titles:
Top Gun, Reaper, Sharpshooter, Master Gunner, Radley-Walters' Medal, Devastator, Mastery Badge 99%: Ace Tanker.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Silent Hill Homecoming

You will bow before the might of my alien laser gun. 8)

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Dark Souls 2

earned 100% of the achievements.  8) A friend who is also a member of the Dark Souls 100% Club and I are helping to carry another friend of ours {who is a casul} through the game

TJ Doc

TJ Doc

moar Dark Souls

Somehow managed to beat Ornstein and Smough on my first attempt.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KvMYPF-gnQU#ws

... I need to go lie down.

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Quote from: TJ Doc on Aug 01, 2014, 01:23:30 AM
moar Dark Souls

Somehow managed to beat Ornstein and Smough on my first attempt.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oyFQVZ2h0V8#

TJ Doc

TJ Doc

If I finish this I'm gonna dance a jig, I swear to Christ.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Silent Hill Homecoming

Mwahaha, f**k you, spider thingies! My laser pistol cannot be stopped!

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Quote from: TJ Doc on Aug 01, 2014, 04:56:57 PM
If I finish this I'm gonna dance a jig, I swear to Christ.

Beware The Four Kings. They are the biggest assholes in the game

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

World of Tanks

Well, I stopped playing because I'm angry. I'm angry because I bough the VK 36.01 H heavy and it's stock gun is god f**king awful for a tier 6 heavy tank. To get the next gun so that I can even stand a chance in fighting back I need over 11,000 XP which is a very long and painful as hell grind. The stock gun I'm talking about may have super damage... but the penetration is absolute shit therefore your shots will just bounce off of anything that isn't lightly armoured, and being a tier 6 tank the majority of matches I end up in the enemy team is mostly made of heavy and medium tanks and tank destroyer that are of equal tier or higher which means my tank is only good firing inaccurate shots that bounce over and over again unless I get lucky with 1 light tank or 1 lightly armoured TD. Wargaming is practically trolling, hell even the tier 5 M4 Sherman bounces my shots like I'm shooting BB's, the only time I killed a Sherman with this gun is when he was retarded enough to show me his ass at point blank range and I got him with one shot. On the bright side I didn't use any of my free XP for getting the tank, so I'm about half way to getting the much better L70 gun, still a painful grind though.

I'm also dying when I switch to the VK 30.02 M Panther because I'm making mistakes, and I'm making mistakes because I'm angry with the stock VK 36.01 H. So I'm leaving World of Tanks alone until tomorrow at the least and might cool off  with Minecraft

So my feelings about the stock gun on the stock VK 36.01 H heavy and the painful grind I must go through for better guns in a nutshell?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AzDdCl1x5Cc#ws

TheLoneSpoon

TheLoneSpoon

wat should I play guyz

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed