Currently Playing

Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 15, 2007, 01:14:30 AM

Author
Currently Playing (Read 958,680 times)

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Quote from: Space Sweeper on Dec 23, 2013, 03:37:53 AM
Judging from The Internet Box Podcast, Ray and Michael watched the show, but I'm pretty sure they both stopped during Season 2 or after Season 1. Ironically, Michael still has the 'MLP' part on his gamertag. If you listen to The Internet Box though... Mike, a friend of theirs, is a Brony of untold proportions.

As someone who watches the Let's Play channel on a regular basis. I still see a little Applejack figure on Ray's desk when you see his desk.

Edit: Oh, and Michael recently mentioned Twilight Sparkle.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

If that qualifies them as 'Bronies' I guess. I just know that they always tell Mike to shut the f**k up and stop talking about it whenever he tries to go on one of his tirades about it on TIB.

I mean, it's not as if they forgot who the characters were, and I know they also like to bug Geoff because of it.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Well I'm just saying...

I myself am reserved about it. Can't speak for them but you never know.

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Mass Effect 2

Dark Souls

I am the mighty battle sorcerer Tommy Quickhands and I shall punish the guilty with LAZER BEAM JUSTICE!!!

Dark Passenger

Dark Passenger

Dragons Dogma: Dark Arisen

Damn these confusing dungeons  :laugh:
and don't get me started on Death  :'(
Still a lot of fun though.

Darkness

Darkness

I'm currently on Ratchet and Clank Crack in Time. Everything about is absolutely top notch. I love the weapons and upgrading everything.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: underbound on Dec 23, 2013, 01:07:30 AM
It is awesome. Have you beat D2's extra episode yet? SM,you use the chainsaw in the game?

Extra episode? I'm playing the original game, not the BFG Edition.

WinterActual

WinterActual

GTA 5. I can't stop playing it. Every time I find myself spent 4-5 hours in it just like that  :laugh: Btw I have a question. So I bought this crack house or whatever it is on the beach street, and the guy is messaging me that they ran out of weed so I have to drive some, but there's no marker about that on the map? I thought I have to go there but nothing happens. What I am supposed to do now ?

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Doom 3

Just finished the Delta Labs.

Spoiler
"They took my baby."
Spoiler
[close]
[close]

And people say this game isn't scary.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Quote from: WinterActual on Dec 23, 2013, 02:17:02 PM
GTA 5. I can't stop playing it. Every time I find myself spent 4-5 hours in it just like that  :laugh: Btw I have a question. So I bought this crack house or whatever it is on the beach street, and the guy is messaging me that they ran out of weed so I have to drive some, but there's no marker about that on the map? I thought I have to go there but nothing happens. What I am supposed to do now ?
You have to accept the mission first, I think. That, or it's just a blip on the map, rather than a yellow marker. Just search the map legend and you should find it, I forget what the manager jobs are highlighted as.

Nightlord

Nightlord

Quote from: Dark Passenger on Dec 23, 2013, 07:30:55 AM
Dragons Dogma: Dark Arisen

Damn these confusing dungeons  :laugh:
and don't get me started on Death  :'(
Still a lot of fun though.
I've been playing this too, still haven't finished the main game because I've been running through bitterblack isle so much.

underbound

underbound

Quote from: KiramidHead on Dec 23, 2013, 05:49:42 PM
Doom 3

Spoiler
"They took my baby."
Spoiler
[close]
[close]

So you think its scary?

Quote from: DoomRulz on Dec 23, 2013, 12:32:52 PM
Quote from: underbound on Dec 23, 2013, 01:07:30 AM
It is awesome. Have you beat D2's extra episode yet? SM,you use the chainsaw in the game?

Extra episode? I'm playing the original game, not the BFG Edition.
Well that was directed to kiramidhead not you. But have you beaten sgt mark's Beyond hell and earth? That shit is hard as fuk as well as confusing.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: underbound on Dec 24, 2013, 01:11:30 AM
Doom 3

Spoiler
"They took my baby."
Spoiler
[close]
[close]

So you think its scary?

Yep, in places. It's more of a jump and startle kind of scary, but the whispering voices are creepy as f**k.

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate

Just defeated 3 Plesioths in under 20 minutes in a 4 man hunting party. Guess you could call it more of a 3 man and 1 woman party seeing as I'm playing as a female character. :P

Doom 3

Spoiler
"They took my baby."
Spoiler
[close]
[close]

But it's not. o:

Spoiler
I kid. :P
[close]

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Quote from: King Rathalos on Dec 24, 2013, 01:50:30 AM
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate

Just defeated 3 Plesioths in under 20 minutes in a 4 man hunting party. Guess you could call it more of a 3 man and 1 woman party seeing as I'm playing as a female character. :P

Doom 3

Spoiler
"They took my baby."
Spoiler
[close]
[close]

But it's not. o:

Spoiler
I kid. :P
[close]
Spoiler
But you don't.
[close]

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed