Currently Playing

Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 15, 2007, 01:14:30 AM

Author
Currently Playing (Read 958,589 times)

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Resident Evil 6

Professional, you know for being the hardest difficulty I find it easier than veteran, I'm on the final chapter and I've only died at least 3 times; and that's without the skill that makes it easier to find herbs.

Skyrim

Going around, eating shit, killing bandits and all the local wildlife that gets in my way.

Amaterasu

Amaterasu

Quote from: WinterActual on Nov 24, 2012, 11:06:10 AM
Quote from: Amaterasu on Nov 24, 2012, 08:49:08 AM
Midnight Club 3: DUB Edition Remix
Woah, great game mate! My fav racing game for the past generation. My current fav game is the next MC - Los Angeles. These games are soooo better than any NFS crap!

Those power-ups don't even bother me, like the one that surrounds your car in a block of ice.  :laugh:

WinterActual

WinterActual

My fav power up is the Roar. This is the shit.

Amaterasu

Amaterasu

Quote from: WinterActual on Nov 24, 2012, 07:41:50 PM
My fav power up is the Roar. This is the shit.

Oh god, I love that one. And the one that makes turning left go right and turning right go left. I had a guy crash into a ambulance behind me.

KNIGHT

KNIGHT

Dishonored.

Picked it up today, and so far I'm loving it.

Amaterasu

Amaterasu

Red Dead Revolver

gvamp

gvamp

I started Assassin's Creed II and my god why did I wait so long to play this game? It's fricking addicting and fun as hell.

Also dividing my time up with Borderlands 2 with a friend.

Amaterasu

Amaterasu

An old PS2 favorite; Godzilla: Save the Earth;D

Vepariga

Vepariga

Muramasa: The Demon Blade

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Skyrim
Space Marine

Amaterasu

Amaterasu

Puzzle Fighter HD.

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

Halo 4.

Keg

Keg

Getting well stuck into Sleeping Dogs. Easily the best game ive played this year. Shits all over GTA IV. Yes I said it. This is what GTA IV should have been. The missions are insanely fun and the fighting, gun fights and car chases are absolutely superb and alot more entertaining than those found in GTA IV. Shooting tyres out and watching cars flip over in slow motion and seeing men fly off motorcycles as they explode is mental. I can't stress enough to people who like sandbox games, especially GTA, that they need to pick this up. It'll be dirt cheap too now.

Oh and the story and characters are way more engrossing than anything found in GTA IV.

Amaterasu

Amaterasu

Deadly Premonition.

Rainy weather, stuck inside. Had a few laughs and scares..  ;D

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

More Halo 4. Almost a level 41, soon Orbital Armor will be mine.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed