Just Talk.

Started by Amaterasu, Aug 22, 2013, 02:02:12 AM

Author
Just Talk. (Read 613,010 times)

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

Quote from: Baron Von Marlon on May 31, 2021, 04:04:44 AM
Quote from: Huggs on May 31, 2021, 01:29:27 AM
Of the morbidly obese middle-school teacher with a ball gag in his mouth.

Speaking of ball gags...
For whatever reason I had this picture from Pulp Fiction on my Facebook, posted in 2018.
Now, because of change in policy, it got removed and I got a warning.

https://elfantasmadelatolva.files.wordpress.com/2011/04/pulpmarsellubutch.jpg

Same thing happened to me over a suicidal pepe from 2015

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Thinking about getting NordVPN.

Long story short I bought an expensive printer online then hours later I get a e-mail about delivery that was clearly a scam (unprofessional/hotmail Italy).

I avoided any harm but it just has me thinking, and a wall of protection certainly can't hurt.

Huggs

Huggs

Quote from: Baron Von Marlon on May 31, 2021, 04:04:44 AM
Quote from: Huggs on May 31, 2021, 01:29:27 AM
Of the morbidly obese middle-school teacher with a ball gag in his mouth.

Speaking of ball gags...
For whatever reason I had this picture from Pulp Fiction on my Facebook, posted in 2018.
Now, because of change in policy, it got removed and I got a warning.

https://elfantasmadelatolva.files.wordpress.com/2011/04/pulpmarsellubutch.jpg

That's because it makes him look like a b*tch.

Baron Von Marlon

Baron Von Marlon

Quote from: Huggs on Jun 01, 2021, 11:57:52 PM
That's because it makes him look like a b*tch.

You might have a point there.
I should try again later with him cropped out and only Bruce Willis in the picture.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Yo Cancerblack. I imagine you have some experience with paints from the modeling and stuff?

I have a 1/7 scale figure that will be here eventually (shipping was pushed to November though) and one of it's features is that for "demon mode" you can insert a light that's sold separately inside the horn for a light up effect.

The only issue I see that the light recommended doesn't really come in a pink.

What I have heard though is that you can paint the tip red to get a better effect, I don't know if that'd be on the red or white light since it's not mentioned which one (my own guess is red maybe). I'm hoping that you might have some input.

Here's the figure and light effect for reference.

EJA

EJA

I would just like to apologise for my comments regarding Marilyn Monroe in the Objectification - Female Body thread.

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

Quote from: Crazy Rich on Jun 02, 2021, 05:36:32 PM
Yo Cancerblack. I imagine you have some experience with paints from the modeling and stuff?

I have a 1/7 scale figure that will be here eventually (shipping was pushed to November though) and one of it's features is that for "demon mode" you can insert a light that's sold separately inside the horn for a light up effect.

https://m4dtang.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/07/TB24CKberJkpuFjy1zcXXa5FFXa_22444417.jpg

What I have heard though is that you can paint the tip red to get a better effect, I don't know if that'd be on the red or white light since it's not mentioned which one (my own guess is red maybe). I'm hoping that you might have some input.

https://images.goodsmile.info/cgm/images/product/20170210/6256/43800/large/ae24ecf8327daeb8a1be37bbeaf7014f.jpg

If you want pink, you'd paint it over the white one to stain it. I'd suggest using a crimson or deep pink paint rather than basic red though.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Quote from: [cancerblack] on Jun 03, 2021, 09:20:04 PM
Quote from: Crazy Rich on Jun 02, 2021, 05:36:32 PM

https://m4dtang.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/07/TB24CKberJkpuFjy1zcXXa5FFXa_22444417.jpg

https://images.goodsmile.info/cgm/images/product/20170210/6256/43800/large/ae24ecf8327daeb8a1be37bbeaf7014f.jpg

If you want pink, you'd paint it over the white one to stain it. I'd suggest using a crimson or deep pink paint rather than basic red though.

Thanks very much.  :)

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

https://youtu.be/c_Pai8BgPBY

"How does it feel to hold the hand of someone you love? Interlinked."

Huggs

Huggs

Quote from: Trash Queen on Jun 05, 2021, 11:28:16 AM

"How does it feel to hold the hand of someone you love?"

Well, it's not as good as the tits.

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

Lewd.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Well I didn't think I was going to do it because I was initially just going in for a fun story run, but the completionist within me awoke and so I ended up get 100% achievements for Alien Isolation again (years ago on Xbox One, now on PC).

The biggest pain in the ass isn't going through the whole game without ever dying.

It's dying 100 times on purpose, so boring and time consuming I shut down all the volume for the game and just played my own music in the background while doing the Basement level in Survival Mode.

TheSailingRabbit

TheSailingRabbit

Quote from: Crazy Rich on Jun 06, 2021, 09:30:25 PM
Well I didn't think I was going to do it because I was initially just going in for a fun story run, but the completionist within me awoke and so I ended up get 100% achievements for Alien Isolation again (years ago on Xbox One, now on PC).

The biggest pain in the ass isn't going through the whole game without ever dying.

It's dying 100 times on purpose, so boring and time consuming I shut down all the volume for the game and just played my own music in the background while doing the Basement level in Survival Mode.

That's how I got "100 Times Too Many," though I wasn't even going for that achievement. The Survivor Mode challenges are almost impossible to complete, so it's easy to farm kills for the achievement.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Quote from: TheSailingRabbit on Jun 07, 2021, 12:01:44 AM
That's how I got "100 Times Too Many," though I wasn't even going for that achievement. The Survivor Mode challenges are almost impossible to complete, so it's easy to farm kills for the achievement.

I'm thinking I might give the Survival Mode a serious go once again in the future, I remember that 10 stage one being particularly fun.

For now though Isolation will be put to rest because I go back to work on the 14th (cause Ontario loves lockdowns) and I want to get a bunch of other things done before then.

Huggs

Huggs

A spider decided to test me.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed