Just Talk.

Started by Amaterasu, Aug 22, 2013, 02:02:12 AM

Author
Just Talk. (Read 613,047 times)

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

With The Mandalorian season 2 over I'm now looking to try out some new shows in the anime realm of things and with lockdown I can comfortably do 12 episodes a day like last lockdown.

I've had my eye on Goblin Slayer for a while, and I gotta do Re:Zero season 2. As well at some point I want to marathon Girls und Panzer because it's been a long time and it's my favourite.

I was thinking about Darling in the Franxx but from looking at reviews it sounds like the end is pretty bad so I'll likely pass.

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

Because I don't think the meme thread actually sees that much traffic:

Kradan

Kradan

To be fair, SJ definetly has bigger one

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

Look at the illustration, that engineer is clearly packing.

Kradan

Kradan

While Engineer so jealous he has to put giant dildo on

[cancerblack]

Kradan

Kradan

What if SJ and "chair" are parts of a giant biomechanical pennis and what if Derelict engines run on power of its space erection ?

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Nah, they are cool and all...but they aren't that impressive. David kicked their asses with no major problems and then they were screaming and running like bitches. The SJ remains a mistery. Also, you cannot know what the dead dude was capable of when he was alive.

Quote from: [cancerblack] on Dec 26, 2020, 07:54:36 PM
Because I don't think the meme thread actually sees that much traffic:

No CB art thread yet? or does not have much traffic?

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

Yeah I should revive my art thread but I keep on waiting for the right moment and then forgetting.

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

You should. I need top-tier references.

Edit: But more training  :-X

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

Well I went and bumped it with a mix of new and old (mostly old) stuff.

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Checked with great pleasure  :)

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: TheSailingRabbit on Dec 25, 2020, 04:17:29 PM
Our podcast will launch early next year, the Isolation playthrough is complete, and we're going to start uploading the "Burning Bridges" audiobook to this channel starting either tomorrow or this coming week.

I did share this last year, but this is a re-edited version (now with more Gorman).

https://youtu.be/DAFl7CP0JnE

Looking forward to checking this out!

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Crazy Rich on Dec 26, 2020, 08:34:38 AM
With The Mandalorian season 2 over I'm now looking to try out some new shows in the anime realm of things and with lockdown I can comfortably do 12 episodes a day like last lockdown.

I really enjoyed Sword Art Online.

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Dec 26, 2020, 11:02:35 PM
Quote from: TheSailingRabbit on Dec 25, 2020, 04:17:29 PM
Our podcast will launch early next year, the Isolation playthrough is complete, and we're going to start uploading the "Burning Bridges" audiobook to this channel starting either tomorrow or this coming week.

I did share this last year, but this is a re-edited version (now with more Gorman).

https://youtu.be/DAFl7CP0JnE

Looking forward to checking this out!

Same!

It picked today to snow. Not one of the long bank Holiday weekend days, but my first day back at work. It doesn't even look that bad but when I get to the top of my steep drive, I'm sliding all over the place and I don't have much room to maneuver between the drop off to my steps on one side and the fence on the other side. So I'm remoting in today. Which isn't bad, but I'd wanted to go walking around the entire place doing an asset list the 3 days I was in this week. Couldn't have done this at the weekend.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed