Just Talk.

Started by Amaterasu, Aug 22, 2013, 02:02:12 AM

Author
Just Talk. (Read 613,050 times)

Kradan

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

To tell the family secret, my grandmother was Dutch.

Huggs

Huggs

Quote from: KiramidHead on Mar 21, 2020, 02:41:40 PM
To tell the family secret, my grandmother was Dutch.

Put that in a letter and send it to the main office.

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Recently there have been rumors about nature recovering its territory now that people are in quarantine. The truth is half right half wrong.

Even so, I am interested in the idea of ​​planet Earth as a living organism that is getting rid of pesky parasites (like us) to regain its kingdom. I know it's fantasy, but it's cool IMO  8)

Also, I've read about deadly viruses & microorganisms frozen in ice, and how climate change could release these little bastards to the world. Although things could go back to normal for a while...Can you imagine that everything worsens and human civilization is destroyed? It would be bad for us, but maybe not so bad for nature.

Huggs

Huggs

It's the smog levels in China where you can see differences.

If society would collapse, my dream scenario would be retire to the mountains with some dairy cows and a truck full of reloading supplies. Spend my life making ammo and giant blocks of cheese. On rainy days, I'd sit on the porch in my rockin' chair. Maybe go read or play guitar in the evening.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Who would make the Tabasco?

Huggs

Huggs

Quote from: Local Trouble on Mar 21, 2020, 11:18:45 PM
Who would make the Tabasco?

Tabasco keeps a long time. I'd bring a barrel or two along with me.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Been working from home for 2 and a bit hours now. It's weird. I don't like it. I know I bitch about work, but I'd rather do it at work. There's a lot I can do remotely but the stuff I can't do, it feels like shirking. It's going against my work ethic.

Kradan

Kradan

I hardly can make myself to do anything. I guess I'm just f**king lazy.

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Mar 23, 2020, 10:09:36 AM
Been working from home for 2 and a bit hours now. It's weird. I don't like it. I know I bitch about work, but I'd rather do it at work. There's a lot I can do remotely but the stuff I can't do, it feels like shirking. It's going against my work ethic.

I feel ya brother. I've been working from home since last week and find it terribly restrictive.

The Old One

The Old One

Town's quarantined.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Mar 23, 2020, 10:09:36 AM

Give it time.  I always wanted to work from home, but even I found it disorienting at first.  A couple of years later, I've got everything dialed in and I love it.

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

See Hicks, quit yer complaining, because in a couple of years you'll like it!  ;D

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

It only took me a few weeks to love it, which is why I've been doing it for years now.  Hicks just needs to compromise his work ethic.

Kradan

Kradan

I kinda like living in what will be written about in history books. Makes me feel important.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed