Just Talk.

Started by Amaterasu, Aug 22, 2013, 02:02:12 AM

Author
Just Talk. (Read 620,338 times)

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

Oh come on, my post was tame as hell. We all know you can better it.

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

NSFW
Spoiler
[close]

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

Bitch did you just call me Irish? What did I do to deserve such an insult?

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

I AM IRISH.

[cancerblack]

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Oh ffs! just merge Just Talk with the Juice thread  :laugh:

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

Quote from: Immortan Jonesy on Sep 04, 2020, 12:37:46 AM
Oh ffs! just merge Just Talk with the Juice thread  :laugh:

Nah, this is just gentle shitposting. You can try baiting that thread if you want worse though

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

If he does I may actually put effort in, but the lewding goes up to 10.

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Kradan

Kradan

f**king ugh

Spoiler
;D
[close]

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I know I said I didn't mind the tamer stuff being posted, but come-on, let's not turn it into the thirsty thread.  :laugh:

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Sep 04, 2020, 07:21:02 AM
I know I said I didn't mind the tamer stuff being posted, but come-on, let's not turn it into the thirsty thread.  :laugh:

Damn ye! Let Neptune strike ye dead Percival! HARK!
Hark Triton, hark! Bellow, bid our father the Sea King rise from the depths full foul in his fury! Black waves teeming with salt foam to smother this young mouth with pungent slime, to choke ye, engorging your organs til' ye turn blue and bloated with bilge and brine and can scream no more - only when he, crowned in cockle shells with slitherin' tentacle tail and steaming beard take up his fell be-finned arm, his coral-tine trident screeches banshee-like in the tempest and plunges right through yer gullet, bursting ye - a bulging bladder no more, but a blasted bloody film now and nothing for the harpies and the souls of dead sailors to peck and claw and feed upon only to be lapped up and swallowed by the infinite waters of the Dread Emperor himself - forgotten to any man, to any time, forgotten to any god or devil, forgotten even to the sea, for any stuff for part of Percival, even any scantling of your soul is Percival no more, but is now itself the sea!

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

I love that movie.

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Sep 04, 2020, 07:21:02 AM

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

So it's safe again to enter in now?  :laugh:

Huggs

Huggs

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed