Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Kissing this should fix you.

Huggs

Huggs

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Mar 13, 2019, 07:14:44 PM
Kissing this should fix you.

https://media1.giphy.com/media/vtzCRJIBqzlWU/giphy.gif

For some reason, I think I'd wind up bleeding a whole lot more.

judge death

judge death

Started to wonder from where the old one is from, usa or sweden maybe hmmm?

Also starting to think I should start a thread where we try to figure out who SM are, we know he is working with fox and movies and have good insight at the things going on, making official alien fox youtube channel content, know much scripts, Davd Giler maybe? Or maybe that is top secret and I will be in prison tomorrow. :P

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

SM stands for his initials.

SuperMan.

Huggs

Huggs

The cold weather's back.

Sonofab!tch!!

TheSailingRabbit

TheSailingRabbit

Quote from: Huggs on Mar 16, 2019, 01:36:18 AM
The cold weather's back.

Sonofab!tch!!

It hit 60 where I am. You could actually see the snow melting all day. It was awesome.

Might explain why I'm a little nutty today.

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

Kentucky is right on the verge of being a northern state or a southern state and thus our winter weather can be a frigid wasteland or a tropical paradise.

It was 75 yesterday and like 43 today. 

Huggs

Huggs

Quote from: Kimarhi on Mar 16, 2019, 04:36:19 AM
Kentucky is right on the verge of being a northern state or a southern state and thus our winter weather can be a frigid wasteland or a tropical paradise.

It was 75 yesterday and like 43 today. 

I hear ya, I'm in Tennessee.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Quote from: judge death on Mar 14, 2019, 08:52:15 PM
Started to wonder from where the old one is from, usa or sweden maybe hmmm?

Also starting to think I should start a thread where we try to figure out who SM are, we know he is working with fox and movies and have good insight at the things going on, making official alien fox youtube channel content, know much scripts, Davd Giler maybe? Or maybe that is top secret and I will be in prison tomorrow. :P

Such knowledge would drive you insane.

Huggs

Huggs

Heard from my old man today that a friend of the family has been diagnosed with a rare but terminal illness. Dudes a 2 time cancer survivor with a wife and kids. Now he's got like 2-3 years to live.

Lord almighty. I can't even imagine.

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Really sorry to hear that Huggsy.

Huggs

Huggs

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Mar 17, 2019, 02:51:00 AM
Really sorry to hear that Huggsy.

I honestly don't know him that well anymore. He was very close to my parents when I was a child, and I only have a few memories of the guy. But that's about it. It really came as a shock to my father, as they've been friends since before I was born.

Huggs

Huggs

When that moment comes, that you're so used to talking to your cat that you meow for no reason. The cats not even in the room, and you're standing there wondering why you just did that.

TheSailingRabbit

TheSailingRabbit

Quote from: Huggs on Mar 20, 2019, 10:39:16 PM
When that moment comes, that you're so used to talking to your cat that you meow for no reason. The cats not even in the room, and you're standing there wondering why you just did that.

I talk to my cat like she's another person, but I do chirp back if she chirps at me.

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: TheSailingRabbit on Mar 20, 2019, 11:14:37 PM
Quote from: Huggs on Mar 20, 2019, 10:39:16 PM

I talk to my cat like she's another person, but I do chirp back if she chirps at me.

Cats chirp?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed