Things you just hate in the world

Started by Dark Passenger, May 26, 2010, 04:35:29 AM

Author
Things you just hate in the world (Read 398,451 times)

Vulhala

Vulhala

Mature discussion offends you? As mal said, it's one of the biggest, most passionate debates of our time.

maledoro

maledoro

Quote from: AvatarIII on Sep 20, 2010, 08:33:50 AM
i kind of feel like they should give mothers an ultrasound before an abortion so they can see what it looks like before going through with it.
They generally do. By that time, the reason why the mother wants to abort is because the ultrasound revealed something wrong.

Quote from: The Black Swordsman on Sep 20, 2010, 10:02:18 AM
Tree's are alive. It's not nice when someone shops of a branch, how would you like it if i cut your arm off?
On an equally unrelated subject, you wouldn't have the price of rice in China handy?

Vulhala

Vulhala

Quote from: maledoro on Sep 20, 2010, 11:43:00 AM
i kind of feel like they should give mothers an ultrasound before an abortion so they can see what it looks like before going through with it.
They generally do. By that time, the reason why the mother wants to abort is because the ultrasound revealed something wrong.

A couple me and the missus have been friends with for a long time had to make a choice a few months back to abort, as tests revealed that there was a very high probability the child had Downs Syndrome. It was hard on them, but I support what they did. They felt it wouldn't be fair on the child or the family as a whole.

Quote from: Vulhala on Sep 20, 2010, 11:47:37 AM
Quote from: maledoro on Sep 20, 2010, 11:43:00 AM

A couple me and the missus have been friends with for a long time had to make a choice a few months back to abort, as tests revealed that there was a very high probability the child had Downs Syndrome. It was hard on them, but I support what they did. They felt it wouldn't be fair on the child or the family as a whole.

i totally agree, and i support people who would abort for such reasons.
i think women who abort have a hard enough time as it is, without a-holes telling them what they did was wrong or even evil!

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Quote from: Vulhala on Sep 20, 2010, 11:30:32 AM
Mature discussion offends you?
No.
I simply have a different view on this and ain't gonna get in a discussion about it.

Quote from: OmegaZilla on Sep 20, 2010, 12:13:30 PM
No.
I simply have a different view on this and ain't gonna get in a discussion about it.

lots of us have different views, and unless your view is that "baby killers should by hung drawn and quartered" i'm sure you have something to add to the discussion.

Vulhala

Vulhala

Quote from: OmegaZilla on Sep 20, 2010, 12:13:30 PM
No.

That's a shame because I'd like to hear your input. My comment wasn't an attack on you so sorry if it came across that way. Just wondered why you felt strongly enough to not even want to discuss it.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Fetuses are living beings, no matter that they aren't fully formed babies yet, they are. Anyone is free to do abort on their going-to-be-but-no-imma-abort sons/daughters, but they will never, ever get my support. Killing a fetus is killing a life if you ask me. Every 15-16 year old human now (society now starts "feeding" boys and girls with this kind of information much earlier...) knows what free (without constrictions) sex means. Fecundation. If one doesn't care and goes through, and then discovers she's pregnant, she hasn't the rights to say "no, I abort now!". F**k, it would have been simpler if 5 months before you thought "let's wait for this" instead of "yeah mad sex!". If the baby has a probability of having Trisomy 21, it's partially different, but I haven't got a fully formed opinion about it. If, in a hand, there's the fact that a Down child causes suffering to both him/herself and his/her parents, and preventing such birth would get things simpler, not to mean an act of mercy to the child, on the other, it's always killing a life and a possibility. I'm divided on this, really.

Screw it, you guys trapped me. :P

Ghost Rider

Iguess there will never be a clear-cut answer to this topic. :-\

Quote from: OmegaZilla on Sep 20, 2010, 12:39:10 PM
Fetuses are living beings, no matter that they aren't fully formed babies yet, they are. Anyone is free to do abort on their going-to-be-but-no-imma-abort sons/daughters, but they will never, ever get my support. Killing a fetus is killing a life if you ask me. Every 15-16 year old human now (society now starts "feeding" boys and girls with this kind of information much earlier...) knows what free (without constrictions) sex means. Fecundation. If one doesn't care and goes through, and then discovers she's pregnant, she hasn't the rights to say "no, I abort now!". F**k, it would have been simpler if 5 months before you thought "let's wait for this" instead of "yeah mad sex!". If the baby has a probability of having Trisomy 21, it's partially different, but I haven't got a fully formed opinion about it. If, in a hand, there's the fact that a Down child causes suffering to both him/herself and his/her parents, and preventing such birth would get things simpler, not to mean an act of mercy to the child, on the other, it's always killing a life and a possibility. I'm divided on this, really.

Screw it, you guys trapped me. :P

that's a totally valid opinion and i for one am glad you shared

Keg

Keg

Fearne Cotton  >:(

Lie

Lie

Quote from: Keg on Sep 20, 2010, 02:26:37 PM

What could you hate about her? You are a dude right?

Quote from: Lie on Sep 20, 2010, 02:48:20 PM

http://www.steamingblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/11/30iulae.gif

What could you hate about her? You are a dude right?

have you ever seen more than just pictures of her? i'm sure you have, which is why i can't believe you like her!

to be honest, i have freinds a lot hotter than she is, and she's the epitomy of airheadedness, and has an annoying voice.

urban_predator83

I dont know who this is....

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed