Things you just hate in the world

Started by Dark Passenger, May 26, 2010, 04:35:29 AM

Author
Things you just hate in the world (Read 398,417 times)

maledoro

maledoro

Quote from: First Blood on Sep 10, 2010, 01:59:00 AM
Hockey is f**king amazing.
So is watching paint dry.

Space Sweeper

BANE

BANE

QuoteOr you can watch people on skates move in circles and zig-zag for five or six hours; or feel like it.
Scoring, checking, fights, penalties, Overtime, shootouts, heroics...none of which is in Nascar. No pre-defined path is shown, like in Nascar or Formula 1. Makes hockey a hell of a lot more interesting, the fans get more into it. I could look at a F-1 track diagram and say "they'll ride through there and someone will win, with the odd crash here or there". That's the only exciting part. There is a hell of a lot more variety in hockey.

QuoteSo is watching paint dry.
Where are you from?

First Blood

It's got everything.

Speed, skill, fights, crybabies, lots of colors!

SpaceMarines

Quote from: Space Sweeper on Sep 10, 2010, 02:01:25 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3lU1WqceiBk

:D

Ah, that was a great day. :)

Quote from: maledoro on Sep 10, 2010, 01:57:45 AM
Quote from: BLAIN on Sep 10, 2010, 01:39:28 AM
As long as you're not completely fascinated and don't go to a circle to watch things move in a circle and make left f**king turns for five or six hours, then I meant no offense. If you do...then so be it.
Or you can watch people on skates move in circles and zig-zag for five or six hours; or feel like it.

Where the f**k did you see a 6 hour game of hockey?

Quote from: First Blood on Sep 10, 2010, 01:59:00 AM
Hockey is from Canada. Hockey is f**king amazing.

You, good sir, are awesome.

maledoro

maledoro

Quote from: BLAIN on Sep 10, 2010, 02:02:42 AM
QuoteOr you can watch people on skates move in circles and zig-zag for five or six hours; or feel like it.
Scoring, checking, fights, penalties, Overtime, shootouts, heroics...none of which is in Nascar. No pre-defined path is shown, like in Nascar or Formula 1. Makes hockey a hell of a lot more interesting, the fans get more into it. I could look at a F-1 track diagram and say "they'll ride through there and someone will win, with the odd crash here or there". That's the only exciting part. There is a hell of a lot more variety in hockey.
Hockey is as boring as NASCAR.

Quote from: BLAIN on Sep 10, 2010, 02:02:42 AM
Where are you from?
Sherwin-Williams.

Quote from: SpaceMarines on Sep 10, 2010, 02:03:42 AM
Where the f**k did you see a 6 hour game of hockey?
The best place of all: on TV. Mind you, the operative words you overlooked were "feels like"...

BANE

BANE

QuoteHockey is as boring as NASCAR.
And muslims will bring the end of the world, because they're all terrorists.  ::)

maledoro

maledoro

Quote from: BLAIN on Sep 10, 2010, 02:05:46 AM
QuoteHockey is as boring as NASCAR.
And muslims will bring the end of the world, because they're all terrorists.  ::)
Hasn't that been your stance all along?

BANE

BANE

No. But I know how to get a reaction, as you seem to be trying to get from me with your "Nascar is just as boring as hocky" statement, which in no way makes sense. At all.

maledoro

maledoro

Quote from: BLAIN on Sep 10, 2010, 02:08:51 AM
No. But I know how to get a reaction, as you seem to be trying to get from me with your "Nascar is just as boring as hocky" statement, which in no way makes sense. At all.
They both bore me, therefore, that statement makes sense.

SM

SM

QuoteNo. But I know how to get a reaction

So you're trolling then?

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Deathbearer on Sep 10, 2010, 01:56:16 AM
Canada's not even a real country  ::)

I'm sorry, what??

BANE

BANE

QuoteThey both bore me, therefore, that statement makes sense.
Is there any sport you like? Because I can understand not liking one, but saying that hockey and Nascar are equally boring is just...it flabbergasts me. I mean, I'm trying to see how, but I really can't.

So you're trolling then?
Simply responding in a similar fashion as him. He pushes my buttons, I push his. Quid pro quo.

Deathbearer

You're still Britain's plaything Doom. you must throw off the Queen's oppressing regime if you are to be free of slavery in the Maple Mines.

chupacabras acheronsis

hey guys

guys

let it be.

and to think people get mad over such stupid shit...

the world has 99 porblem, and sports ain't one of them.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed