Things you just hate in the world

Started by Dark Passenger, May 26, 2010, 04:35:29 AM

Author
Things you just hate in the world (Read 398,463 times)

Predator Queen

This siren that goes off once a month where I live. 

Vepariga

Vepariga

I hate seeing people spit in public.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

I hate drivers who don't use their flickers and very nearly cause accidents as a result. Is it really so difficult to flick the switch that's right in front of your hand while driving? f**kers.

Amaterasu

Amaterasu

Quote from: Vepariga on Sep 18, 2012, 08:05:21 AM
I hate seeing people spit in public.

Same here.

Sinister Serenity

Sinister Serenity

Humanity.

That about covers it.

SM

SM

Amaterasu

Amaterasu

Teehe.

When people cut in the lunch line.

Sinister Serenity

Sinister Serenity

Quote from: SM on Sep 18, 2012, 11:28:34 PM
http://www.wordans.com/wvc-1286170577/wordansfiles/images/2010/10/4/50734/50734_340.jpg

I wouldn't call myself emo.

I just despise lots of things humans do and represent. I figured posting that would cover any other ideas that pop into my head from time to time.
I'll admit though, there are good things.

SM

SM

I despise lazy generalisations.

Vickers

Vickers

Quote from: Sinister Serenity on Sep 18, 2012, 11:31:24 PM
I just despise lots of things humans do and represent.

Such as posting Oprah gifs?

Spoiler
[close]

Sinister Serenity

Sinister Serenity

Quote from: SM on Sep 18, 2012, 11:32:44 PM
I despise lazy generalisations.

I'm not generalizing...  ???

War, religion, poverty, drugs, racism, atomic bombs... There are so many things humans have done that make me dislike my own race. Humans have the capability of being great, many just choose not to.

Humans tend to not do what's right, take the easy way out, be violent, discriminate, and be hateful.

The worst part is humans are capable of not doing it, they are capable of good, seen in many famous figures in history. Every day we get closer though, one day we may finally stop.

We're improving, but very slowly. For now, we stick to violence over petty matters. We choose to be hateful. It's in our nature.

SM

SM

And yet - here we still are.

But never mind that - lets condemn humanity as a whole for the actions of the minority.

Sinister Serenity

Sinister Serenity

Quote from: SM on Sep 18, 2012, 11:41:45 PM
And yet - here we still are.

But never mind that - lets condemn humanity as a whole for the actions of the minority.

Come on man, read my post again. I'm not condemning it, I said we're improving. One day we may finally stop. I just doubt it, I honestly hope we do.

We have two paths, destroying ourselves, or improving into a better race. Neither of us can say which will happen, but one will. I do not condemn the human race, I am simply losing faith in it. I still have hope.

And i wouldnt say the minority have caused these horrible actions. The majority of humans are violent and hateful, like I said, it's in our nature.. I'll hand it to us though, that's probably evident in most society's, being bad is the easier way.

SM

SM

If the majority were hateful and violent, we would've destroyed ourselves a long time ago.

Quote I do not condemn the human race, I am simply losing faith in it. I still have hope.

That's precisely what you did above, and continue to do.

Fact is, there will always be violent and hateful people, but as long as they're in the minority, we'll continue to chug along until the next evolutionary step replaces us.

Sinister Serenity

Sinister Serenity

Quote from: SM on Sep 18, 2012, 11:51:09 PM
If the majority were hateful and violent, we would've destroyed ourselves a long time ago.

Quote I do not condemn the human race, I am simply losing faith in it. I still have hope.

That's precisely what you did above, and continue to do.

Fact is, there will always be violent and hateful people, but as long as they're in the minority, we'll continue to chug along until the next evolutionary step replaces us.
If the minority were hateful and violent, we would have had a hell of a lot less conflict during our existence.
And no, I really don't condemn the human race, I don't think we'll fail. I think we just suck right now.

Hopefully we don't have to be replaced... We just need to quit fighting and get the hell off this planet. A comet or any other thing could randomly destroy our planet at any time for all we know. We need to spread and populate, advance and see the bigger picture, stop our petty fighting. It means nothing. We don't have to be replaced, if we just start giving a damn.

Honestly, we haven't HAD the capability to destroy ourselves in the past. We're just beginning to have the opportunity.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed