Do you read comic books?

Yes, all the time
No, never ever
Sometimes, here and there
Author
Comic Book Readers (Read 908,681 times)

Aeus

Aeus

Might not be Nova Prime, but even so. It's just silly.

Although after hearing about the Cosmic Avengers nothings gonna get me down.

Huol

Huol

Jesus Murdock
Spoiler
[close]

Hm...

I think you may have gotten me back into marvel.
Ever so slightly.

Xhan

Xhan

Beta Ray Bill = f**k yeah.

Aeus

Aeus

Quote from: Huol on Aug 03, 2010, 05:01:51 AM
Jesus Murdock
Spoiler
[close]

Hm...

Ever so slightly.

Eh, he'll be back. Marvel isn't that stupid to get rid of him completely. Also, Matt carving the Bullseye target into his head with a rock is way more awesome than just sinking him with a sai.

Quote from: Xhan on Aug 03, 2010, 09:55:28 AM
Beta Ray Bill = f**k yeah.

Pretty much my thoughts as I saw him in the roster.

Shasvre

Shasvre

Quote from: OmegaZilla on Jun 19, 2010, 12:33:42 PMQuestion:
Has someone got suggests for SM comics featuring The Lizard?

It's been a while, but I found a comic that you might be interested in. :)

Spider-Man: Torment

Blood washes the streets of the Big Apple. Torment plunges Spider-Man into the darkness within us all as he hunts the Lizard through the streets and sewars of New York City, trying to put an end to the bloodthirsty, homicidal rampage left in his wake. But what is driving the Lizard? Is it an answer that Spider-Man is prepared to face? Or will it be so shocking that it will make even the most courageous hero question his sanity? Collects Spider-Man #1-5.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Spider-Man-Torment-Premiere-Todd-McFarlane/dp/0785137912/ref=sr_1_59?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1280869399&sr=1-59

Aeus

Aeus

I have all the single issues and the limited edition first issue cover. Great art, shit story. Not really worth it.

Shasvre

Shasvre

How about this one then? I was thinking of picking this one up for myself.

Collects Amazing Spider-Man Annual (1964) #1, and Amazing Spider-Man #334-339.

Aeus

Aeus

If it's Lee and Ditko it's purchase and umm well purchase.

Huol

Huol

Quote from: Aeus on Aug 03, 2010, 11:45:54 AM
Quote from: Huol on Aug 03, 2010, 05:01:51 AM
Jesus Murdock
Spoiler
[close]

Hm...

Ever so slightly.

Eh, he'll be back. Marvel isn't that stupid to get rid of him completely. Also, Matt carving the Bullseye target into his head with a rock is way more awesome than just sinking him with a sai.

When was that?

You've peaked my interest in DD.

Aeus

Aeus

Quote from: Huol on Aug 03, 2010, 10:03:09 PM
When was that?

You've peaked my interest in DD.

Volume 2, Issue 49.

Spoiler

The middle part is a double page spread. You'll know when you get to it.

[close]

Shasvre

Shasvre

Looking for some help here with a Daredevil story I read many years ago. It was about a serial killer who went around and murdered people because he saw them as sick and impure, full of diseases. I remember him killing a blond girl on the street and I think he tried to use gas or poison to take out a house full of people in the end.

Does anyone know what issue that might have been? Can it be found in any of the paperback or hardcover editions?

Huol

Huol

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

I recant any and all negative statements about DD.

Aeus

Aeus

Quote from: Shasvre on Aug 04, 2010, 12:45:35 AM
Looking for some help here with a Daredevil story I read many years ago. It was about a serial killer who went around and murdered people because he saw them as sick and impure, full of diseases. I remember him killing a blond girl on the street and I think he tried to use gas or poison to take out a house full of people in the end.

Does anyone know what issue that might have been? Can it be found in any of the paperback or hardcover editions?

Not sure. At first I thought of DD: Father, but I'm not certain. Ask on ManWithoutFear.com.

Shasvre

Shasvre

Quote from: Aeus on Aug 04, 2010, 02:47:04 AMNot sure. At first I thought of DD: Father, but I'm not certain. Ask on ManWithoutFear.com.

It's not Father. The one I read was probably from the 80's or early 90's.

Will do. :)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed