Predator 2 Trophy Room

Started by Darkness, Nov 01, 2006, 09:08:10 AM

Author
Predator 2 Trophy Room (Read 20,375 times)

Mr. Weyland

Mr. Weyland

I've always wanted to see a war film with a Predator, I like that Predator model, I think its called PREDATOR 1945 or something, you see Predator lifting up a Nazi.

BrokenTusk

BrokenTusk

intresting idea a Vietnam or WW2 era Predator. I wouldn't mind one in the future though with some Colonial marines.

uhhhhh

uhhhhh

Anything but that "Homeworld" nonsense...

It could even be set semi-present with Iraq and all.  Or a little bit in the future, like "6th day" time.

WW2 era would be nasty.

Avpvet2006

Avpvet2006

It doesnt matter either way they kicked its ass whether big or small

Stalker

Stalker

There is no mystery as to the alien & human skulls, although the trophies of the other creatures still remain unknown. Contrary to popular belief, the "T-rex" skull, is not from a T-rex at all. Some basic observation shows that its skull is shaped slightly differently & it has a pair of large mandibles on either side of its lower jaw. It's a strong possibility that many of the skulls were taken from other alien species from different planets, after all, predators have the technology to go wherever they want, & hunt whatever they want.

Pax

Pax

It seems likely to me that a large portion of those skulls came from the Predator's homeworld itself.

1st. The "T-Rex" skull.  We've got mandibles as well as jaws, so it seems like this critter came from the same evolutionary system as the Preds.  There are a lot of holes on the side of its head, too; maybe it has multiple (more than 2) eyes?  Man it's got a lot of teeth, though, some of which seem to still be coming down into the mouth.  Could be like a shark, in that they continually grow new teeth, which would make it an A-number 1 predator (little p).  Could be it's mutated too; as advanced as the Predators are, how badly polluted do you think their world is?

2nd. Monkey Predator.  Immediately to the left of the Alien skull, there's one that looks kinda like a Predator skull, only with a big ridge over the top of the head.  It might even have mandibles, though its really hard to see, based on how dark everything is.  This could be the Predator homeworld equivalent of a Gorilla, a big fierce beast that's vaguely related to the Predators, but still dangerous enough to hunt.  It, like the 1st skull, also seems to have holes for more than one pair of eyes.  So either it came from the same world as #1, or the Predator homeworld is more (and different) variety than previously pondered.

3rd.  Wacky skull.  The thing on the other side of the Alien skull is just plain weird.  No mandibles like the other two, a very sloping head, and tusks that seem to start at the back of their head and curve all the way over.  Huge teeth, that almost seem like fingers; ew, creepy thought.  And it looks like a weird claw or starfish thing is growing off the back.  There might even be a hint of a more conventional skull back there, too.  Whatever this thing is, it is very alien (little a), and I'd be interested to see concept art of it.

4th.  BIG skull.  It isn't in those pictures, but if you watch Predator 2 again, watch during the actual fight between Harrigan and the Bill Paxton Predator (he's their alien equivalent, I figure (the oomans are all around man!  What are we gonan do?  What are we gonna do?!)).  Anyway, there's another, larger skull above all those that we don't see in the main shot, and it seems to have horns or something that go all the way across the case.  That's the one I wanna see a beast for.

Overall, I wonder if there's any concept art or production photos of this set.  It really would be neat for future movies to incorporate the living versions of these critters.

-Pax

scarface

scarface

My guess on the big one is maybe a Grot'ye from avp extinction

BrokenTusk

BrokenTusk

My guess on the big one is maybe a Grot'ye from avp extinction

was that the enoramous creature which is considered a big feat if you kill it ? it has been a while since I played AVP extinction.

Extroheal

Extroheal

Yeah that's the one, except that it's way too easy to kill compared to everything else. There's no way it could destroy entire clans of Predators as the legend says.

azerty

azerty

hello boys and girls

Aswe've seen there are various skulls in the predator ship at the end of predator 2. Besides the alien skull what other skulls can we recognise? Anything interesting for a movie?

thanks folks

Master Chief

Master Chief

*ahem* I prefer Master Chief, Thank you...

Serious though, I personally would like to know what the big skull was.  It had mandibles attached to its huge jaw.  It was like some sort of ET Dino.  None of them were recognizable.  But I think that particular one would be an interesting hunt.

azerty

azerty

Are there pictures around of that scene?

Master Chief

Master Chief

There's a picture in the predator part of this site.  I'm sure someone has a picture of that particular skull. You can always request one in the screen capture request on this thread.  I'd like to see it myself.

azerty

azerty

Yes that big skull is interesting. I only remember 3 skulls though

Xenomorphine

Xenomorphine

What's interesting is that there's an extra skull, above, which is only visible when the cabinet is seen from afar.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed