What is your learning disability?

Started by CanadianHero67, Oct 07, 2007, 07:40:08 PM

Author
What is your learning disability? (Read 4,031 times)

maledoro

maledoro

Mine is a disability to others: almost every sentence I say includes the word "f**k". Kinda makes it difficult to teach.
:(

Aeus

Aeus

I can't really bring myself to care about studying or school work. It just never seems important or necessary. I pass all my exams by just being in the class, but I never actually go out of my way to learn anything extra; unfortunately much to the dismay of my parents and teachers who are sure I could do so much better.

I also had a mild case of ADHD when I was a kid, but I'm fairly sure that's gone now.

Eidotemit

I have the AADD.

AvPvTerminator

I am easily distracted.

Mr. Weyland

If I am interested in something, I will commit as much as I can to it, if its work, hobby or whatever, but if I have no interest, I am easily distracted and extremely unmotivated, mainly uni work, even if its meant to be fun, if I have no interest, I will be bored to death by it, which I was told is wrong, you should find time and concentrate on it, but I think that is bull crap.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed