Started by Anonymous684, Jul 23, 2010, 01:34:55 AM

Vote 'Yes' or 'No' if you would like to see my theme available to choose

Yes
43 (79.6%)
No
11 (20.4%)

Total Members Voted: 53

Author
Vote For New AVPGALAXY Theme Choice (Read 4,727 times)

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

Looks awesome. I would use it for my new theme since I have been using the Alien theme for too long.

Darkness

Sorry about the late reply. I just don't really have anything to say when it comes to Themes. It's just to hard to manage the ones we have. If I need to make a slight change to one theme, I have to make it on all of them and it's pretty time-consuming. If I was making the site from scratch, I just wouldn't have any.

As pointed out, we can't change the themes on the homepage. You'd need to use the CSS file on the forum and change it to the scheme you want. Even then, you'd have to create something pretty special to make me notice. Look at the Giger theme. That's probably the most unique one we have and pretty complicated too.

Feral_PRED

Quote from: Uncanny Psycho on Jul 23, 2010, 01:34:55 AM
This is just a rough copy of what it would look like, of course it would be much sharper.

I love this theme, nice work.

-alienhunter14

Anonymous684

Anonymous684

Quote from: Darkness on Aug 08, 2010, 02:18:40 PM
Sorry about the late reply. I just don't really have anything to say when it comes to Themes. It's just to hard to manage the ones we have. If I need to make a slight change to one theme, I have to make it on all of them and it's pretty time-consuming. If I was making the site from scratch, I just wouldn't have any.

As pointed out, we can't change the themes on the homepage. You'd need to use the CSS file on the forum and change it to the scheme you want. Even then, you'd have to create something pretty special to make me notice. Look at the Giger theme. That's probably the most unique one we have and pretty complicated too.

Was not meant for the home page, I just used th homepage!

MrBrokenTusks.

I might make one as well. As a experiment though nothing serious, I think it will be fun.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed