Scientology

Started by Ratchetcomand, Jun 23, 2008, 06:54:34 PM

Author
Scientology (Read 6,951 times)

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

Quote from: maledoro on Jun 23, 2008, 10:45:12 PM
Quote from: Ratchetcomand on Jun 23, 2008, 06:54:34 PM
What do you guys think about  Scientology? I don't know that much about it other then that Tom Cruise believes in it and South Park made fun of it.
Here's what you need to know:

The longer a person stays in Scientology, the more layers of Hubbard's revelations he learns. The forbidden central core of Hubbard's philosophy is disclosed only to those who have been prepared by extensive auditing. Regular folks aren't ready for these shockers, according to the leadership, and such knowledge could actually be harmful to the unintitiated

The organization charges $12,000 for a course on the secret teachings (this does not include the cost of prerequisite auditing). Scientology splinter groups have offered no-frills versions of the same course for as little as $1500, but this was ruled a violation of Scientology's rights in 1985 by U.S. District Judge Mariana R. Pfaelzer. "It's the first time you've ever seen a decision that religious scriptures constitute trade secrets," a Scientologist attorney claimed.

According to the documents former Scientologist Larry Wollersheim placed in evidence--the documents that fifteen hundred loyal Scientologists tried hard to conceal--here is what Hubbard and his inner circle believe:

Seventy-five million years ago, the Earth was called Teegeeach. It was one of a federation of about ninety planets. A bad guy named Xemu ruled the planets. The federation was overpopulated, so Xemu rounded up the surplus population and beamed them down to ten volcanoes on Earth/Teegeeach. Then Xemu dropped H-bombs on the volcanoes and they all died.

No, really. Then the spirits of the dead guys, the thetans, all stuck together in clusters. Xemu imprisoned the clusters of thetans in a frozen mixture of alcohol and glycol for thirty-six days. (Note: Glycol, sythesized by Charles-Adolphe Wurtz in 1856, is the main ingredient of Prestone antifreeze.) During the thirty-six days, Xemu put bad personality traits in the thetan clusters. When the thetans got out of the antifreeze, they attached themselves to humans and infested them with bad personality traits. All emotional illness and antisocial behavior come from the thetans. When a person dies, the thetans move on to another person. The upshot is, when you do something bad it isn't you, it's the thetans and Xemu. The practical side of the course tells you how to identify thetans and how to exorcise them.

Wollersheim didn't think that this was worth $12,100.

That cool, i just read some info on this and i never know that Scientoist belive that the Earth was called Teegeeach.

maledoro

maledoro

Quote from: Undeadite on Jun 24, 2008, 12:55:44 AM
No offense, but I still dont see that as any more harmful than, say catholicism or voodoo.
Clicky.

Quote from: SM on Jun 24, 2008, 01:33:15 AM
And often those profits flow back into the community in various forms. I'm sure Mal could elaborate on whether Scientology does similar.
Very little of it does. Just enough to make the $cientologists look like do-gooders.

Quote from: Ratchetcomand on Jun 24, 2008, 01:43:26 AM
That cool, i just read some info on this and i never know that Scientoist belive that the Earth was called Teegeeach.
Technically, they don't. Very few people had made it that far to "learn" that "history". The "Church" keeps them out of the (inner) loop for as long as possible.

Munkeywrench

Munkeywrench

Dont they also believe Zenu is still imprisoned here on Earth somewhere in the Ural Mountains?

Undeadite

Undeadite

Sounds plausible. Not that its true... but that they would believe it lol. As for the right for members to be legally killed, how is that different from crucifiction? lol

SM

SM

Crucifixion was something the non-Christian/ non-Jewish Romans (amongst others) used as punishment.  It predates Chrisitanity.

maledoro

maledoro

Quote from: Miker25 on Jun 24, 2008, 03:23:03 AM
Dont they also believe Zenu is still imprisoned here on Earth somewhere in the Ural Mountains?
Read all about him.

Quote from: SM on Jun 24, 2008, 04:29:52 AM
Crucifixion was something the non-Christian/ non-Jewish Romans (amongst others) used as punishment.  It predates Chrisitanity.
And before it was used as punishment, it was used as a sacrifice to agrarian gods.

Undeadite

Undeadite

Aw, I wanted to see more pictures of Xenu...  :P

maledoro

maledoro

Quote from: Undeadite on Jun 24, 2008, 08:17:42 PM
Aw, I wanted to see more pictures of Xenu...

Munkeywrench

Munkeywrench

Here you go :)

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

Here you go  ;D

Undeadite

Undeadite

I love that episode of south park, tho I had heard that ut couldnt be shown again on tv.

Da-Wolf

Da-Wolf

it did.

WisePredator

WisePredator

I love this guy :P

Rafael S.

Rafael S.

I don't belive how the Bible says we were created nor the sciencology shit, but I do bealive someone created us. But he created us like an experiment or game, beacuse we really don't have any propose in live rather than to consume.

Undeadite

Undeadite

Quote from: Rafael S. on Jun 26, 2008, 12:25:38 AM
I don't belive how the Bible says we were created nor the sciencology shit, but I do bealive someone created us. But he created us like an experiment or game, beacuse we really don't have any propose in live rather than to consume.

LMAO! Life is nothing but a game of Star Craft  ;)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed