Michael Biehn to attend Tucson Comic Con on September 1st, 2023

Started by Xenomrph, Jul 28, 2023, 12:16:53 AM

Author
Michael Biehn to attend Tucson Comic Con on September 1st, 2023 (Read 1,617 times)

Xenomrph

Tucson is only a couple of hours away from me.

When I go see Michael Biehn I'm going to tell him that I loved his work in the video game Aliens Colonial Marines and ask if he's done any other Alien franchise work.

Local Trouble

You should get drunk and speak Latin to him.

Xenomrph

Why Latin?

Also I don't know Latin.

BlueMarsalis79

If you are going to speak to him I have two questions in order of priority, if okay of course, one being:

He once said that he would have said David Fincher could do anything with his likeness in AlienĀ³ if he could be in one of his later films.

What David Fincher film would Michael Biehn like to be in then?

The other, how was working on the AlienĀ³ audio drama?

Again only if you feel so inclined to.

SiL

Quote from: Xenomrph on Jul 28, 2023, 02:52:15 AMWhy Latin?

Also I don't know Latin.
Tombstone reference to his character Johnny Ringo (more specifically, his first meeting with Val Kilmer's Doc Holliday).

Local Trouble

:o

Doesn't Xenomrph own Tombstone on physical media?

Xenomrph

I met Michael Biehn! On purpose!

I got him to sign my Nerf pulse rifle and my Colonial Marines Technical Manual (on the Pulse Rifle page).

Local Trouble

Quote from: Xenomrph on Sep 07, 2023, 12:27:29 AMI met Michael Biehn! On purpose!

Did you learn Latin first?

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Quote from: Xenomrph on Sep 07, 2023, 12:27:29 AMI met Michael Biehn! On purpose!

I got him to sign my Nerf pulse rifle and my Colonial Marines Technical Manual (on the Pulse Rifle page).

Now you just need to find James Remar and get him to sign your copy of Aliens Colonial Marines.

Xenomrph

Wweyland

Quote from: Local Trouble on Sep 07, 2023, 01:58:39 AM

Did you learn Latin first?
Would he sign a tin cup?

Local Trouble

Wweyland

More people need to see Tombstone

Murphy's Boot

Murphy's Boot

Quote from: Wweyland on Sep 08, 2023, 10:16:10 AMMore people need to see Tombstone

Agreed, MASSIVELY underrated.

Biehn's tash was Oscar worthy. 

Some Old Dude

Beihn is awesome. He did a Q+A in Sydney last year and he was an absolute blast to listen to, his stories were all enjoyable as hell and hilarious.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed