What made you happy today?

Started by Rick Grimes, Feb 08, 2013, 03:09:06 PM

Author
What made you happy today? (Read 591,941 times)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: THE CITY HUNTER on Oct 08, 2015, 03:33:57 PM
Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Oct 08, 2015, 07:35:16 AM
Booked the hotel for my little birthday weekend get away to Cardiff. I say my birthday weekend - it was a convention that the Mrs wanted to go to. xD
This saturday

No. In a few weeks time.

Quote from: Whiskeybrewer on Oct 08, 2015, 05:15:14 PM
Passed my Forklift course today. So im now a certified Counterbalance Forklift driver :)

Congrats man! The forklift driver at our place is f**king mental. xD Whizzing around on the thing.

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Oct 08, 2015, 05:44:13 PM
Quote from: THE CITY HUNTER on Oct 08, 2015, 03:33:57 PM
Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Oct 08, 2015, 07:35:16 AM
Booked the hotel for my little birthday weekend get away to Cardiff. I say my birthday weekend - it was a convention that the Mrs wanted to go to. xD
This saturday

No. In a few weeks time.

Quote from: Whiskeybrewer on Oct 08, 2015, 05:15:14 PM
Passed my Forklift course today. So im now a certified Counterbalance Forklift driver :)

Congrats man! The forklift driver at our place is f**king mental. xD Whizzing around on the thing.

Its a cool piece to drive, especially as I don't drive a car lol. I want to have a forklift race now lol

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

I remember driving a forklift, damn, that was almost five years ago... Takes a person with good vision, superior safety skills and of course, common sense when operating the vehicle. As a safety advocate, I do not endorse or support forklift races. ;D ;D ;D ;D

Ordered my ticket for the Pittsburgh Penguins vs Edmonton Oilers in late November! I will be 3rd row behind the goalie! Can't wait to see my favorite two teams face each other! Connor McDavid and Sidney Crosby on the ice at the same time will be epic!!! :D :D :D :D
Spoiler
Not sure if I will wear any Oilers gear in Pittsburgh, but who knows. "At least its not the Capitals!" will be my response to any trash talkers...
[close]

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

Happy National Coming Day! I officially came out today to my cousin, a older high school friend and my sister+her husband. Everything went smoothly and everyone was accepting/supportive, so it was a successfully gay day! ;D I also wore my Pittsburgh LGBT Pride shirt all day while shopping/out today, got some looks, but f em anyways. I am gay. Always will be.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I never knew there was a national coming out day. Congrats on coming out though. I can only imagine how scary that must be.

THE CITY HUNTER

THE CITY HUNTER

I heard the are gay parades in NI happening

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

There's a monthly staff meeting at my work and the Director does a quiz. I never know any of the answers because they're usually for the older generation. I finally got one today..."In the 1979 classic scifi-horror..." my ears piqued... "Alien, what was the name of the ship." Needless to say I came out of that meeting with £20.

THE CITY HUNTER

THE CITY HUNTER

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Oct 13, 2015, 01:15:10 PM
There's a monthly staff meeting at my work and the Director does a quiz. I never know any of the answers because they're usually for the older generation. I finally got one today..."In the 1979 classic scifi-horror..." my ears piqued... "Alien, what was the name of the ship." Needless to say I came out of that meeting with £20.
Nice one

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Mark Rolston is at an event in a few weeks time!  ;D

Randomizer

Randomizer

I have a day off.

I also have my AvP 2 discs handy.

Hmm...  ::)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Ordered tickets to Brighton Comic Con to go and see Kane and Vasquez!  ;D

Quote from: Randomizer on Oct 14, 2015, 08:39:26 AM
I have a day off.

I hope you had a good day.  :P

Darwinsgirl

Darwinsgirl

Hearing John Hurt is cancer free  :)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Should be getting my review copy of Predator - Incursion today.

Randomizer

Randomizer

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Oct 14, 2015, 08:19:30 PM
I have a day off.

I did.  ;) In fact, I was that busy with Halo 5 and the problems in my life I stepped out of the AvP universe for a bit. Time to enter the hive again ! I'm gonna watch Predator: Dark Ages as soon as I finish writing this.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Today I got a bag from my godfather, said it was something his kids used.

Well, it looks like someone's whole childhood in there. Tons of PlayStation games, utility CD's, Mettalica albums, you name it. Despite some classic games and obscure anime ones, I also found a couple of jewels, like "Alien Ressurection" or "Medal of Honor Frontline" . Tomorrow I'm going to call my friend, see if he can borrow me his PS1 (mine is a PS2). Heck, there are lots of CD's I still haven't checked.

This will keep me busy for the weekend.

EDIT: formatting

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Quote from: Randomizer on Oct 16, 2015, 05:40:29 PM
Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Oct 14, 2015, 08:19:30 PM
I have a day off.

I did.  ;) In fact, I was that busy with Halo 5 and the problems in my life I stepped out of the AvP universe for a bit. Time to enter the hive again ! I'm gonna watch Predator: Dark Ages as soon as I finish writing this.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Today I got a bag from my godfather, said it was something his kids used.

Well, it looks like someone's whole childhood in there. Tons of PlayStation games, utility CD's, Mettalica albums, you name it. Despite some classic games and obscure anime ones, I also found a couple of jewels, like "Alien Ressurection" or "Medal of Honor Frontline" . Tomorrow I'm going to call my friend, see if he can borrow me his PS1 (mine is a PS2). Heck, there are lots of CD's I still haven't checked.

This will keep me busy for the weekend.

EDIT: formatting

I thought PS2's were backwards compatible with PS1 games as long as you had the memory cards?

Lol have fun with it all lol

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed