Last TV Show You Watched

Started by Predator Queen, Mar 29, 2011, 04:30:51 AM

Author
Last TV Show You Watched (Read 494,293 times)

Huggs

Huggs

Hannibal: Season Two

So good.

Prez

Prez

X-Files
Season 5 Episode 4 - Detour.
Still creepy as I remember it. Very much a Predator meets Sasquatch type of episode.

Baron Von Marlon

Baron Von Marlon

Preamar, season 1
"A successful businessman loses everything and ends up bankrupt. Then he discovers the profitable world of the informal economy on the beaches of Rio de Janeiro."
Nothing special but the series takes place on the beach mostly, which is nice to watch with the current cold weather.

Atypical, season 3
Not as good as the previous seasons but still pretty good.
One of Netflix' better series imo.

Mayans M.C.
Started season 2. Wasn't really impressed with the first season but for the moment I got nothing better to watch.

Classic Albums: Iron Maiden - The Number Of The Beast
Great series if you're a music lover.

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

Quote from: Huggs on Nov 07, 2019, 10:43:25 PM
Hannibal: Season Two

So good.

<3 but also 8===D

Quote from: Prez on Nov 08, 2019, 05:10:16 AM
X-Files
Season 5 Episode 4 - Detour.
Still creepy as I remember it. Very much a Predator meets Sasquatch type of episode.

Quality taste in programming.

I've been doing a run of the 90's edition of The Outer Limits. I only caught a handful of episodes as a youngster so going through the full series is great.

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Quote from: Baron Von Marlon on Nov 09, 2019, 02:58:56 AM

Classic Albums: Iron Maiden - The Number Of The Beast
Great series if you're a music lover.

I do love the story about The Prisoner phonecall

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Yeah, the Classic Albums series is always worth a watch, although obviously episodes are dependant on you being interested in the album in question.

Baron Von Marlon

Rick and Morty, season 4, episode 1
Decent season premiere with all the craziness that makes this show great.

Mayans M.C., season 2, remaining episodes
It's not bad but the writing trope they use is a little annoying.
It's always about secrets, the friction they cause which often leads some event, which becomes the new secret. Repeat.

Prez

Prez

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Nov 09, 2019, 04:29:49 PM
Yeah, the Classic Albums series is always worth a watch, although obviously episodes are dependant on you being interested in the album in question.

@Hudakfuk & @WhiskeyBrewer just scored my tickets (for me and my son) to see Maiden in Australia next May on their Legacy of the Beast tour. CAN'T WAIT!!! The boy is excited too. They're playing on his birthday with his favourite band as support act too (Killswitch Engage).

UP THE IRONS!!!

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Nice!

I really wanted to see them on this tour, but I saw them twice on their last and couldn't really justify it.

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Nice one. I know youll enjoy it.

Wanted to see them on this tour as well, but my dad forgot to get tickets lol

Baron Von Marlon

They're coming over here this summer but it's at some big ass festival again. Not really a fan of those.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

They're headlining the Saturday at Download next year.

If the rest of the day's lineup is decent I'd consider doing for the day like I did this year, but none of the other acts they've announced so far really appeal to me.

Baron Von Marlon

That's usually the case. A decent headliner, maybe two. And a whole bunch of filler.
With a bit of luck there might be 10 decent acts spread out over 3 days. And out of those, there are usually some you've seen before.
Then you read about old school festivals where you had Aerosmith, Ted Nugent and AC/DC playing the same day.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

To be fair, the Friday that I went this year was basically wall-to-wall people I love on the main stage. Main reason I went along.

Flipside of that was there was about one other band that I would've paid to see over the rest of the weekend. But I'd seen them before anyway :P

Prez

Prez

I'm looking forward to hearing some of the old, old classics (Where Eagles Dare in particular).

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed