Last TV Show You Watched

Started by Predator Queen, Mar 29, 2011, 04:30:51 AM

Author
Last TV Show You Watched (Read 493,975 times)

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

HuDaFuK you ever finish season one of MV?

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Still working through it :)

I'm up to the last few episodes now, but I've seen the show so many times before I'm taking my time so I don't burn out.

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Ah, cool. I must have missed that you were a repeat viewer. I was looking forward to your reaction to Miami Vice at its best, the last 2 episodes of Season One: Evan & Lombard 

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Red Dwarf Series 1,4 & 5
Classics all of them

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Finally got access to Amazon Prime once again, which means I've started my long-overdue catch-up of The Grand Tour. It's still overly scripted in places, but overall I'm enjoying season 2 much more than the first.

Also looking forward to the latest series of The Man in the High Castle, and making a start on the Jack Ryan show.

Huggs

Huggs

Frasier: Season 1

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Star Trek Deep Space Nine Season 1 Episode 20

Star Trek Deep Space Nine Season 2 Episodes 1&2

Russ

Russ

Started the RR Martin thing on Netflix... Nightflyer...

It's pretty good... not great but intriguing enough to make me want to keep up with it.

What IS funny is what a debt sci-fi owes to Ridders and Gieger... everything in the ship looks like it's from Alien or Event Horizon (which riffs on Alien of course) apart from the bits that look like they're from 2001...

I'm not saying it's ripping off, I just think this industrial feel is so embedded in our psyche that we expect everything set in a gritty near-ish future looks like that.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

The used future look from original Star Wars and Alien was hugely influential. As was Blade Runner. So you're right about that.

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Anyone looking for a sitcom, check out "The Cool Kids" on FOX.

These four are hilarious together.

Huggs

Huggs

ER - Season 5

Baron Von Marlon

Conversations with a Killer: The Ted Bundy Tapes
Interesting documentary series.
Reminds me: I should start a documentary thread.

Quote from: Russ on Feb 06, 2019, 05:23:22 PM
Started the RR Martin thing on Netflix... Nightflyer...

It's pretty good... not great but intriguing enough to make me want to keep up with it.

What IS funny is what a debt sci-fi owes to Ridders and Gieger... everything in the ship looks like it's from Alien or Event Horizon (which riffs on Alien of course) apart from the bits that look like they're from 2001...

I'm not saying it's ripping off, I just think this industrial feel is so embedded in our psyche that we expect everything set in a gritty near-ish future looks like that.

It's the case with other movie genres and artforms. The classics often serve as some sort of blueprint.

Series itself isn't bad. Don't remember much but I did finish it.

MudButt

MudButt

Black Monday (2019)
Solid first two episodes. It feels a bit like Wolf of Wall Street but Don Cheadle is great. He's essentially his character from House of Lies but with better hair and a nice stache. The comedy works and I'll be following along.

Sex Education
Not what I thought this show was going to be at all. It has a ton of heart and the humor works so well. The cast is all fantastic and Gillian Anderson as this sexy cougar therapist is so amazing. I love that woman.

True Detective
The show gets better with every damn episode. The different timelines work so well together. The 3 leads are doing outstanding work.

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Sliders Season 2 Episode 13

Sliders Season 3 Episode 1

Red Dwarf Season 6

First Blood

First Blood

Gonna jump into Star Trek Discovery today and hope for the best.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed