Last TV Show You Watched

Started by Predator Queen, Mar 29, 2011, 04:30:51 AM

Author
Last TV Show You Watched (Read 494,375 times)

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

Klondike - Part III (finale)

Wow! What a finale! Ridley Scott has a great knack at bringing out emotions in his actors' characters... everyone's fate was different and all their emotions were too. Where they hid the gold was smart and nasty, I would have never thought of checking there... I will def. watch this series again, possibly even buy it when the time comes! 10/10

More Urusei Yatsura tonight, which always merits a 10+/10

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Battle Star Galactica

Slowly but surely making my way through the series. Half way through season one.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Kill la Kill - Episode 15

I can't say much... only because I'm picking my jaw up off the floor. I'll be brief: it's the most action-packed, rousing, dynamic, and momentous episode of the series to date, and the climax of the show's first half, no less. If it was any question before, it's been eliminated here- it's a masterpiece of the finest, most original brand.

Vepariga

Vepariga

Quote from: Space Sweeper on Jan 24, 2014, 10:25:04 AM
Kill la Kill - Episode 15

I can't say much... only because I'm picking my jaw up off the floor. I'll be brief: it's the most action-packed, rousing, dynamic, and momentous episode of the series to date, and the climax of the show's first half, no less. If it was any question before, it's been eliminated here- it's a masterpiece of the finest, most original brand.

I literally shed tears at how beautiful it was.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

I screamed... again... and again... and again... and I stood up at the part where
Spoiler
Ryuko disarmed Satsuki. f**king monumental.
[close]

I'm still freaking out, to be honest.

Blacklabel

Blacklabel

....NUDIST BEACH. :laugh:

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Blacklabel

Blacklabel

That has to be the most awkward way to use a mechsuit.

Nightmare Asylum

Breaking Bad S3E01-03 'No Mas', 'Caballo Sin Nombre', and 'I.F.T.'

Well, this has been a pretty crazy opening to the season so far.
Spoiler
I remember reading a while back that some people on here had a problem with the opening of this season, but I'm not minding it so far. Though I do find it a bit hard to believe that those two guys and Tucco are cousins :P

Walt's story as been ace, and I can't wait to see where they go with Jesse this season.
[close]

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Arrow S02 E11 "Blind Spot"

:o :o :o :o :o

If last week's episode was half good, half decent filler, then this episode was just plain awesome. I wasn't expecting to see that certain someone wearing a certain outfit this early on in the season. God damn, that scene was great.

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Jan 24, 2014, 04:07:59 PM

Spoiler
I remember reading a while back that some people on here had a problem with the opening of this season, but I'm not minding it so far. Though I do find it a bit hard to believe that those two guys and Tucco are cousins :P

Walt's story as been ace, and I can't wait to see where they go with Jesse this season.
[close]
Spoiler
It only gets better and darker from here out mang.
[close]

Looney Tunes on Boomerang - I never get tired of these. Dynamite explosions and falling splats are so underused and non-existent anymore.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Jan 24, 2014, 04:07:59 PM

Spoiler

[close]
You're close to one of my favorite episodes of the series, and of any series: 'One Minute'.

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

GREAT episode. Def. in the top 5 overall BB episodes for me too!

Nightmare Asylum

Really looking forward to it! ;D

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Aye, NA. "One Minute" will throw your heart into overdrive.

Quote from: FiorinaFury161 on Jan 23, 2014, 11:29:02 PM
Klondike - Part III (finale)

Wow! What a finale! Ridley Scott has a great knack at bringing out emotions in his actors' characters... everyone's fate was different and all their emotions were too. Where they hid the gold was smart and nasty, I would have never thought of checking there... I will def. watch this series again, possibly even buy it when the time comes! 10/10

More Urusei Yatsura tonight, which always merits a 10+/10

Glad to hear this was good. Really interested in it, and really wanna check it out.

Quote from: Cal427eb on Jan 24, 2014, 07:21:48 AM
Battle Star Galactica

Slowly but surely making my way through the series. Half way through season one.

Ah, man, you have so much to go through.

'Tis a wonderful thing. Cherish it.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed