Last TV Show You Watched

Started by Predator Queen, Mar 29, 2011, 04:30:51 AM

Author
Last TV Show You Watched (Read 494,199 times)

Cvalda

Cvalda

Quote from: First Blood on Apr 16, 2013, 06:56:04 PM
If Al turns out to be some closet wack-job I am out. :P
Who isn't a wack-job in this show, tho? :P

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

BSG S2 E24

That reaction from Tigh as he discovers what the Pegasus crew did. Damn.

Vickers

Vickers

Quote from: Cvalda on Apr 16, 2013, 06:54:52 PM
Were any of your suspicions confirmed? :o

Well, not quite.

Spoiler
Something is still really off regarding Al Parker but that could just be Campion wanting us to think he's in on it or the actor and Campion doing a bad job of disguising it.
[close]

There are a few terrible moments throughout the episode but there's one really shocking moment in particular. :'(

Cvalda

Cvalda

Quote from: Vickers on Apr 16, 2013, 06:59:46 PM
There are a few terrible moments throughout the episode but there's one really shocking moment in particular. :'(
Spoiler
...Johnno? :-X :'(
[close]

Vickers

Vickers

Quote from: Cvalda on Apr 16, 2013, 07:00:23 PM
Quote from: Vickers on Apr 16, 2013, 06:59:46 PM
Spoiler
...Johnno? :-X :'(
[close]

Spoiler
Nope.
Spoiler
I hope that's not one of the spoilers you read because then I'll be disappointed. :laugh:
[close]
[close]

Cvalda

Cvalda

lol i said nothing

I guess that revelation doesn't come til the next ep. But it's a pretty sad, shocking curveball. Even Shadow hasn't guessed it, Zlol.

Vickers

Vickers

If it's what I think it is...

Cvalda

Cvalda

Spoiler
It has nothing to do with Tui.
[close]

Vickers

Vickers

Quote from: Cvalda on Apr 16, 2013, 07:07:43 PM
Spoiler
It has nothing to do with Tui.
[close]

Spoiler
*phew*

I can't wait for you to see the episodes.

MFW watching episode 6:

[close]

Cvalda

Cvalda

Get to watching ep 7! >:3

Vickers

Vickers

Top of the Lake
Episode 7

The finale of Top of the Lake did not disappoint. With a show as disturbing and raw as this one, the only fitting ending would be something disturbing and raw. Although I do feel like the ending could have packed even more of a punch. I was correct in one of my predictions although nothing would prepare me for those final sickening moments.

Big spoilers ahead (don't read if you haven't seen the episode):
Spoiler
As Robin was walking through the house searching for the kids, I felt nauseated. Tui giving birth in the forest was also difficult to watch with a bubbling old fool standing nearby not knowing what to do.

Tui has been robbed of her innocence. There is justice but the ending is not an entirely happy one. A bunch of messed up characters are left feeling even more disturbed than before.
[close]

My only real complaint is GJ's importance in the story. Why was she there? Who is she?

Cvalda

Cvalda

Quote from: Vickers on Apr 16, 2013, 09:00:31 PM
Spoiler
As Robin was walking through the house searching for the kids, I felt nauseated. Tui giving birth in the forest was also difficult to watch with a bubbling old fool standing nearby not knowing what to do.

Tui has been robbed of her innocence. There is justice but the ending is not an entirely happy one. A bunch of messed up characters are left feeling even more disturbed than before.
[close]

OMG trying to ignore this spoiler tag, damn you

Vickers

Vickers

Quote from: Cvalda on Apr 16, 2013, 09:01:57 PM
Quote from: Vickers on Apr 16, 2013, 09:00:31 PM
Spoiler

[close]

OMG trying to ignore this spoiler tag, damn you

DON'T READ IT!!1! I'm serious.

Cvalda

Cvalda

TOO LATE

Zcry

Although I already spoiled most of that for myself already :'( I really need to learn self-control.

But if anything, this has just made me even more desperate to get home and watch. Holy f**k, this sounds horrifying.

Vickers

Vickers

I started going into depth on one of the spoilers but then deleted it. :P I'm just interested to know what you think.

Quote from: Cvalda on Apr 16, 2013, 09:07:30 PM
Holy f**k, this sounds horrifying.

Horrifying is definitely one word I would use to describe episodes 6 & 7.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed