Last TV Show You Watched

Started by Predator Queen, Mar 29, 2011, 04:30:51 AM

Author
Last TV Show You Watched (Read 494,018 times)

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Quote from: Laufey on Nov 05, 2012, 11:27:44 PM
Spoiler
Does Galactica have any power shields, or how did it withstand a nuclear missile in the pilot episode?

Is Kobol really Earth?
[close]
-Yes, of sorts. They refer to it as the 'flak barrier', so it's not for withstanding major strikes. Galactica's hull is immensely resilient however, and is meant to hold against strikes of incredible force. The flak barrier is mostly to protect against debris and fighter/ship-to-ship fire, for as long as it can hold. It really starts to tear as the series goes on.

-No, it's legend is as the birthplace of humanity and the resting place of the gods; the fabled Thirteenth Tribe left to what is known in legends as Earth, but many doubt it's existence, along with that of a Thirteenth Tribe at all. Everything established has been between the Twelve Colonies of humanity from the believed Twelve Tribes.

Anything concerning the Thirteenth Tribe I strongly recommend not Googling. Just ask me some questions, I'm like a BSG encyclopedia.  :laugh:

Shasvre

Shasvre

Thanks. Really digging the space battles so far. 8)

Yeah, they mentioned the Thirteenth Tribe. I figured that since Adama admited to Earth just being a legend, maybe Kobol was really Earth and the humans just left it so long ago they forgot about it.

First Blood

First Blood

Dude just wait. That show sucked hours of my life away. :laugh:

Any favorite characters at this point, or are you still getting a feel for everybody?

Shasvre

Shasvre

Not really sure at this point. I like both Adama and Apollo, as well as Starbucks.

And I can't shake the feeling that a crossover with Stargate Universe would be awesome. Especially if Rush and Gaius came face to face.

First Blood

First Blood

Quote from: Laufey on Nov 06, 2012, 12:24:39 AM
And I can't shake the feeling that a crossover with Stargate Universe would be awesome. Especially if Rush and Gaius came face to face.

I think Sweeper and I posted meme's about that waaaaay back in 2010. :laugh:

The next couple episodes are really good. With Bastille Day being one my favorites from Season One.

Shasvre

Shasvre

Quote from: First Blood on Nov 06, 2012, 12:28:04 AMI think Sweeper and I posted meme's about that waaaaay back in 2010. :laugh:

Get me a DeLorean!

First Blood

First Blood

I honestly have no clue what thread(s) but it was a series of Baltar/Rush pics.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Oh god yes, the SGU-BSG Hot Woman Thread Raid of 2010.  :laugh:

First Blood

First Blood

Yup -- I believe that was it. :laugh:

Shasvre

Shasvre

First Blood

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Quote from: ShadowPred on Nov 05, 2012, 08:38:08 PM
Boardwalk Empire...f**king ending BLEW my f**king mind.

If you're talking about yesterday's episode, Jesus Christ, yes. f**king holy shit.

Shasvre

Shasvre

Battlestar Galactica - Season 1

Water
Bastille Day
Act of Contrition
You Can't Go Home Again

It is as you said, First Blood, Bastille Day was very good. And I think I got something in my eye during those last two episodes. A great performance from both Sackhoff and Olmos. :'(

Snowdog

Snowdog

Primeval New World episode 2

It was pretty good actually. Also really cool that they finally put an actual legend into the series.
Spoiler
ogopogo
[close]
, i was looking up everything about this particual monster legend when i was a lot younger.

Also the characters ain't bad and i love that they speed up the research process because i'm not interested in learning about the anomalies all over again.

On top of all that they release the special effects after every episode that aired. So this makes it really easy for me to have cool creature effects in my movie project ;D
http://www.primevalnewworld.com/fan_videos.php#fx

First Blood

First Blood

Quote from: Laufey on Nov 06, 2012, 08:22:17 PM
Battlestar Galactica - Season 1

Water
Bastille Day
Act of Contrition
You Can't Go Home Again

It is as you said, First Blood, Bastille Day was very good. And I think I got something in my eye during those last two episodes. A great performance from both Sackhoff and Olmos. :'(

The character of Tom Zerek becomes much larger as the show progresses into later seasons. And yeah, the acting gets good. Really good. Flesh & Bone; another episode coming up I felt was very good. Some fine acting from Sackhoff. You're also going to meet one of my favorite Cylons.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed