This is actually pretty good!

Started by Corporal Hicks, Jul 19, 2007, 04:47:24 PM

Author
This is actually pretty good! (Read 10,326 times)

Corporal Hicks

I brought this game a couple of days ago. Now, I wasn't expecting much because of the reviews when it was released but this is such a fun game. Very Predatory. Also love all these bonus missions - sure, I'm using our walkthrough to get them but who cares?  :P

I'm currently on Extinction Event.

fluxcap

fluxcap

If your a Predator fan, there certainly is alot to like in the game. I always thought the story was surprisingly good.

Predboy

Predboy

Yeah, I definatly enjoyed the game. I expected a lot more from it, but it was still good.

Aeus

Aeus

All the bonus costumes are an added incentive to complete the game thoroughly aswell.

Master Chief

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jul 19, 2007, 04:47:24 PM
I brought this game a couple of days ago. Now, I wasn't expecting much because of the reviews when it was released but this is such a fun game. Very Predatory. Also love all these bonus missions - sure, I'm using our walkthrough to get them but who cares?  :P

You just got the game???  Like the rest of the fellas said, it is a good Predator game with a good story.  Don't use the walkthrough.  You'll take the fun out of it.  Try it with out it.

Predboy

Predboy

Quote from: Master Chief on Jul 19, 2007, 08:29:15 PM
Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jul 19, 2007, 04:47:24 PM

You just got the game???  Like the rest of the fellas said, it is a good Predator game with a good story.  Don't use the walkthrough.  You'll take the fun out of it.  Try it with out it.

The hell with that. Use the walkthroughs to help you find the upgrades for your weapons. Dont use them to beat the levels cause, they aren't really that hard. They're only hard if you suck at dodging bullets and killing people. ;D

Its Game Time

Yeah its a pretty fun game. its great for pred fans. I like it myself.

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Predboy on Jul 20, 2007, 12:08:01 AM
The hell with that. Use the walkthroughs to help you find the upgrades for your weapons. Dont use them to beat the levels cause, they aren't really that hard. They're only hard if you suck at dodging bullets and killing people. ;D

Lol. I only use it to tell me if there is an upgrade in the level.  :P I like to do the rest myself.

Master Chief

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jul 20, 2007, 07:06:32 AM
Quote from: Predboy on Jul 20, 2007, 12:08:01 AM

Lol. I only use it to tell me if there is an upgrade in the level.  :P I like to do the rest myself.

You are no warriors!  :D

ElderPredator

Man, I bet you used it too.

WisePredator

WisePredator

I had my sister complete it for me, and she was able to do it without walkthroughs!
But now I can do nearly all of them :P

Master Chief

Master Chief

Quote from: XENO ALIEN on Jul 20, 2007, 02:25:30 PM

I take it you're a cheater too!  I just didn't get all of the upgrades the first try.

Spartan117

Spartan117

Quote from: Master Chief on Jul 20, 2007, 09:18:05 PM
Quote from: XENO ALIEN on Jul 20, 2007, 02:25:30 PM

I take it you're a cheater too!  I just didn't get all of the upgrades the first try.

Master Chief is so good he beat the game on the hardest difficulty with no cheats or walkthroughs

Master Chief

Master Chief

^ (I paid him to say that)  Thanks Spartan117  8)

ElderPredator

How much? ;D

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed