Possible Script Breakdown *potential spoilers*

Started by goose_3387, Feb 23, 2017, 11:23:02 AM

Author
Possible Script Breakdown *potential spoilers* (Read 154,962 times)

goose_3387

Spoiler
Does Hybrid get a cool Wolf style sent to earth scene?
[close]

KiramidHead

Quote from: greygoose on May 21, 2017, 01:54:59 PM
Spoiler
[close]

Spoiler
It opens with the Upgrade hijacking the first classic's ship close to Earth orbit.
[close]

Master

Quote from: KiramidHead on May 21, 2017, 06:48:47 PM
Spoiler
[close]

Spoiler
It opens with the Upgrade hijacking the first classic's ship close to Earth orbit.
[close]
Spoiler
It's  actually classic predator stealing the ship.
[close]

KiramidHead

Quote from: Master on May 21, 2017, 07:48:16 PM
Spoiler
[close]

Spoiler
[close]
Spoiler
[close]

Ah, alright. I was a tad confused about that point.

black

black

Spoiler
[close]

Spoiler
[close]
Spoiler
[close]
Spoiler
The ship steals from whom and the scene is described in detail?Show the planet of predators?
[close]

BigDaddyJohn

To everyone who read the script and without giving too much details, did it mention a scene where the upgrade harvest and inject himself some human DNA with someone's spine ? Or is it just explained in the movie without showing it ? I guess you can give details if it's a random character that gets that treatment, but if it's someone from the main team (the guys in the bus) then I don't want to know

echobbase79

Quote from: BigDaddyJohn on May 21, 2017, 09:37:58 PM
To everyone who read the script and without giving too much details, did it mention a scene where the upgrade harvest and inject himself some human DNA with someone's spine ? Or is it just explained in the movie without showing it ? I guess you can give details if it's a random character that gets that treatment, but if it's someone from the main team (the guys in the bus) then I don't want to know

Spoiler
No, it never actually shows it. It only talks about it.
[close]

Master

Quote from: black on May 21, 2017, 09:03:57 PM
Spoiler
[close]

Spoiler
[close]
Spoiler
[close]
Spoiler
The ship steals from whom and the scene is described in detail?Show the planet of predators?
[close]

Spoiler
It's entry sequence. We see ark ship and mothership. It  begins far away from our system and  we'll see predator ship getting into hyperspace and into our planet.
[close]

goose_3387

Opening sounds cool.

BigDaddyJohn

I was wondering... Is it coherent that the first predator who got captured slain the marines at the beginning, but initially wanted to "defect" ? I understand he got his equipment stolen from him and that must piss him off, but it's part of the risk coming on earth in the first place I guess. And maybe his motive change throughout the movie, but if he's going on a killing spree when he escape, (which is likely the case from what I've read), even if it's stargazer men, don't it seem a little counter productive for him and the humans in the long run ? I mean if he really wants to defect, he can't be that deadly without consequences, can he ?

black

black

Quote from: Master on May 21, 2017, 10:08:20 PM
Quote from: black on May 21, 2017, 09:03:57 PM
Spoiler
[close]

Spoiler
[close]
Spoiler
[close]
Spoiler
[close]

Spoiler
It's entry sequence. We see ark ship and mothership. It  begins far away from our system and  we'll see predator ship getting into hyperspace and into our planet.
[close]
Spoiler
And why is it called the ark?Because there is hybrid zoo park inside?What is the point in this?They want to transport their entire ecosystem?
[close]

Predator_Spirit

Quote from: BigDaddyJohn on May 22, 2017, 02:13:13 PM
I was wondering... Is it coherent that the first predator who got captured slain the marines at the beginning, but initially wanted to "defect" ? I understand he got his equipment stolen from him and that must piss him off, but it's part of the risk coming on earth in the first place I guess. And maybe his motive change throughout the movie, but if he's going on a killing spree when he escape, (which is likely the case from what I've read), even if it's stargazer men, don't it seem a little counter productive for him and the humans in the long run ? I mean if he really wants to defect, he can't be that deadly without consequences, can he ?

Spoiler
He only kills a handful of armed "bad guys". So as a "good guy" it's allright.The predator even spare the armed girl during the escape.
[close]

BigDaddyJohn

BigDaddyJohn

Ok, there's a clear distinction between good and bad humans. So according to what I've got from that,
Spoiler
he wants to defect to the "army side" (those who have two predators with them right ?)
[close]
, but I can't imagine him asking nicely for his equipment back to mc kenna's kid, more brutally so I guess, and that would cause trouble for his defection to be accepted peacefully maybe ? That's the one point I don't get in the story so far, but maybe it's simply not explained because
Spoiler
this predator story arc will end... well not very nicely at the hands of the upgrade...
[close]

And that's considering this predator knows who the good guys are (mc kenna's side), even if it's mc kenna himself that stole his equipment from him... I don't get that too, but I guess it will be understandable during the movie

Oh, and one more question,
Spoiler
regarding the upgraded predator mask... Does he have one really ? Because I've read contradictory stuff about this so i'm confused...
[close]

kirscheim

ok look, i know i am new here, and nobody here has any idea who the f**k i am in real life,
but can someone do a motherf**ker a solid and pm me a link to this magical mystery movie script that everyone on the planet has seemingly read except for me ???

Highland

I think I might read it too. It's not something I usually do but things seem to be heading South fast in the world of AVP.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed