Possible Script Breakdown *potential spoilers*

Started by goose_3387, Feb 23, 2017, 11:23:02 AM

Author
Possible Script Breakdown *potential spoilers* (Read 154,955 times)

Master

Quote from: Jacku on May 17, 2017, 10:17:01 AM
Can people gauge from the script if the
Spoiler
predator/human team-up
[close]
is the kind of thing you'd see in the trailer or if it will be considered quite a big plot tun in the film?

Spoiler
If the 'good' predators are the in the same 'team' as the one that killed the leads squad at the start, I imagine he'll be quite tense when working with the predators. Which would be interesting.
[close]

Spoiler
It`s plot twist, or continuation of the plot twist.

Answer for second one is not so simple to me. It is implied he`s also a defector, but has human DNA in his blood sample, which indicates Hybrid.
Spoiler
Other two never meet this one, he bites it earlier while defending humans. With one blow of course.
[close]
[close]

SpeedyMaxx

I don't remember any indication of
Spoiler
the defected Predator seen in the first two acts having human blood.
[close]

DavidCollins

Speedymaxx, out of all the lucky ones who got to read the script, you're probably the only one who makes sense. If you don't mind telling us a bit more, what is the title "The Predator" in reference to? The hybrid? The predators/humans savage nature? Or something else entirely? From your understanding based on the script of course.

Cereal Killer

Quote from: DavidCollins on May 17, 2017, 03:45:19 PM
Speedymaxx, out of all the lucky ones who got to read the script, you're probably the only one who makes sense. If you don't mind telling us a bit more, what is the title "The Predator" in reference to? The hybrid? The predators/humans savage nature? Or something else entirely? From your understanding based on the script of course.
it's for the upgrade? That's what I got from the very start.

DavidCollins

Cereal Killer, i guess your words and Speedymaxx's are pretty much the same, correct? So the upgrade is the genetically enhanced 10 foot Predator that wipes the floor with the regular predators, virtually indestructible so the only way to get rid of it is the human/predator team up. Something like that?

Cereal Killer

Quote from: DavidCollins on May 17, 2017, 04:21:36 PM
Cereal Killer, i guess your words and Speedymaxx's are pretty much the same, correct? So the upgrade is the genetically enhanced 10 foot Predator that wipes the floor with the regular predators, virtually indestructible so the only way to get rid of it is the human/predator team up. Something like that?
yeah that's pretty much it.

cliffhanger

So It's essentially Batman V Superman V Doomsday. And the latter obviously the giant hybrid.

very creative, Black. very creative.

I really get that feeling 'yeah, that's brilliant' in regards to boasting about how they're gonna make a sequel / reboot.

all i'm hearing of is a mix of

jurassic park ripoff (the wunderkid who coincidentally knows systems)
the accountant (the autistic wunderkid)
batman v superman (doomsday and team up)
alien vs predator (human teams up with predator)
alien vs predator R (evil predator hybrid PLUS the crashing predship (they crash a lot it seems)
predators (superpredators and doggies, though offcourse this is the same universe so....ok)
independence day (bunker with alien stuff and alien breaks out)
independence day 2 (giant mother alien)

and those are just from the top of my head.

the only thing i seem to get from this is that he thought ; let's just steal EVERYTHING and make that a movie!
what franchise is kindof dead but is still able to be squeezed out just a tad more before murdering it out completely, AND will bring a buck?
well, Alien Covenant is all the wins right now, so let's do that other thing, PREDATOR! you already know that, black!
- perfect! i hated that movie anyways. let's do it, let's get that f***er arnold in.

echobbase79

Quote from: SpeedyMaxx on May 17, 2017, 03:35:48 PM
Spoiler
[close]

Yeah, all I remember
Spoiler
was 'human eyes'.
[close]

DavidCollins

I find the idea fascinating, i like the whole upgraded, enhanced predator thing. Yeah it might sound like something off a comic book movie but as long as it's R rated then i'm cool. About the DNA sucking thing, the process that supposedly makes the predator stronger or something (from what i've heard),if it's for real i guess it's kinda cool if the Upgrade took the DNA from the heroes of the first 2 movies, Dutch and Harrigan. It killed them, sucked their DNA for whatever reason and it makes the Upgrade special, in terms of its genetics and its honor. I mean those 2 guys were true warriors, they meant a lot to the predators. Sucking their DNA is an honorable act. LoL maybe it sounds a bit far fetched, i don't know.

Master

Spoiler
[close]

Spoiler
Not blood, dna.

COLWELL
(shakes his head)
We ran the genome sequence ten
times. This specimen has --
CASEY
-- human DNA.
She looks at them, baffled. How is that possible?

[close]

Doomofman

Quote from: Master on May 17, 2017, 07:08:52 PM
Spoiler
[close]

Spoiler
Not blood, dna.

COLWELL
(shakes his head)
CASEY
-- human DNA.

[close]

God damn stop teasing me with that bloody script  :laugh:

Though on the other hand... is there any indication that any predator (hybrid or not) in the movie has human features?  ;D

Lotus

Quote from: Master on May 17, 2017, 07:08:52 PM
Spoiler
[close]

Spoiler
Not blood, dna.

COLWELL
(shakes his head)
CASEY
-- human DNA.

[close]

Sorry kind of confusing here,may I know.

Spoiler
So are all the predators here mix with human DNA,how about those 2 from leaked picture recently.
[close]

Master

@Lotus

Spoiler
Seriously don't know. If first one have traces of human DNA, it's posdible those two have it too.
[close]

@Doomofman
Spoiler
Yes. Actually Super Hybrid Predator has human eyes and is  looking more human then others.
[close]

Doomofman

Quote from: Master on May 17, 2017, 07:24:20 PM
@Doomofman
Spoiler
Yes. Actually Super Hybrid Predator has human eyes and is  looking more human then others.
[close]

I really hope that point is like the Super Preds in the Predators script and is toned way down in the final movie...

The only bits of the script I've heard about on here I've not liked are that point above and...

Spoiler
How ridiculously overpowered it is (tearing limb from limb etc)
[close]

echobbase79

Quote from: ithinkitshawkins on May 17, 2017, 05:41:04 PM
Quote from: echobbase79 on May 17, 2017, 05:10:18 PM
Spoiler
[close]

Yeah, all I remember
Spoiler
was 'human eyes'.
[close]

And that makes sense how? Why would it have...?

Spoiler
Apparently their planet is dying out. It's becoming colder. So they're taking human DNA and using so they can adapt to our world. And from I gathered from the script, to take it over. It doesn't say that specifically, but that's how I read it.
[close]

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed