The SONG OF ICE AND FIRE Thread

Started by Shasvre, Apr 19, 2011, 10:36:01 PM

Author
The SONG OF ICE AND FIRE Thread (Read 464,595 times)

The1PerfectOrganism

The1PerfectOrganism

Because
Spoiler
chaos is a ramp.
[close]
/Botched and rushed.

Voodoo Magic

Spoiler
To the unsullied their Queen was everything and she was going to free the world.

And the suitable punishment for killing her and stopping the worldwide breaking of chains is.... life-long guard duty?

Spoiler
::)
[close]

[close]

Rudiger

Rudiger

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on May 21, 2019, 11:55:46 AM
Spoiler
To the unsullied their Queen was everything and she was going to free the world.

And the suitable punishment for killing her and stopping the worldwide breaking of chains is.... life-long guard duty?

Spoiler
[close]

[close]

The unsullied lacked conviction...

Literally no balls.

The1PerfectOrganism

The1PerfectOrganism

Har har no cock no balls,

are you last Season Tyrion Lannister?

Never say no to Panda!

Never say no to Panda!

Finally watched it...already drastically lowered my expectations but boy, that was pretty bad - the finale was straight forward without surprises as expected, the 2nd half was quite boring AND dumb. At least there were some nice cinematic shots.

I watched each season several times, bought S1-7 compilation a while ago...7 already had some downfalls, guess there is no need to buy S8 separately. Most visuals, audio and actors still tried to make it work. But it feels like the writers were not interested in the show any more. Bad dialogue and logic errors all over the place.

What a pity, but I'm thankful for hours and hours of interesting discussions and fan speculations, tons of quotes and memes. Hoping for better books and good spin off shows. Most episodes were good, some exceptional and some below average or even trash, especially the newer ones - in the end there is enough content to rewatch and I'm happy and thankful that this show exists, had a good time :)

The1PerfectOrganism

The1PerfectOrganism

Exactly my reaction.

Here's to the hopefully more positive future!
Spoiler
Even though the last Season's trash.
[close]

LastSonofKrypton

Spoiler

Spoiler
[close]

[close]

Spoiler
Then the Unsullied just piss off to Narth.  Bran probably sent a Raven to Jon telling him to come back.  The writing was that bad I'm suprised we didn't see a scroll with 'lol' on it to go with the coffe cup and water bottle.  Perhaps the Mountain was vaping, maybe Missandei could have dabbed before she got beheaded.  Varys could have made a Fortnite joke, and Theon could have live streamed the Weirwood on Instagram
[close]

Rudiger

Rudiger

I reckon it all started to go wrong once Little Finger snuffed it.

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: LastSonofKrypton on May 21, 2019, 12:58:12 PM
Spoiler

Spoiler
[close]

[close]

Spoiler
Then the Unsullied just piss off to Narth.  Bran probably sent a Raven to Jon telling him to come back.  The writing was that bad I'm suprised we didn't see a scroll with 'lol' on it to go with the coffe cup and water bottle.  Perhaps the Mountain was vaping, maybe Missandei could have dabbed before she got beheaded.  Varys could have made a Fortnite joke, and Theon could have live streamed the Weirwood on Instagram
[close]

Why does this sound better to me?

Spoiler
Then the Unsullied just piss off to Narth.  Bran probably sent a Raven to Jon telling him to come back
[close]

Spoiler
And as soon as the Unsullied all sail away, Bran is like...

[close]

LastSonofKrypton

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on May 21, 2019, 01:20:51 PM
Spoiler

Spoiler
[close]

[close]

Spoiler
[close]

Why does this sound better to me?

Spoiler
Then the Unsullied just piss off to Narth.  Bran probably sent a Raven to Jon telling him to come back
[close]

Spoiler
And as soon as the Unsullied all sail away, Bran is like...

[close]

Spoiler
Bran should have just given Jon a bigger moustache
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0jdQqjcsfC8
[close]

Spoiler
Or Bran could have warged into GreyWorm and just told him to order the Unsullied to free Jon and Tyrion, or practically any other scenario instead of the one we got
[close]

Biomechanoid

Quote from: Never say no to Panda! on May 21, 2019, 12:10:05 PM
I watched each season several times, bought S1-7 compilation a while ago...7 already had some downfalls, guess there is no need to buy S8 separately.d I'm happy and thankful that this show exists, had a good time :)

I wasn't so lucky. I pre-ordered season 8 before the season started, but at Vudu it's a month delayed. However, I wound up getting HBO Now right when episode 4 was released, got caught up just as episode 5 came roaring in. I just got a message from Vudu, your pre-order of GOT season 8 is now available to watch. I thought gee thanks a lot! lol. So now I have the entire series at two locations and see no replays in my future.

Shasvre

Shasvre

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

You guys have to know I had a bet with a friend, if one thing I said would happen in the finale I'd watch the show

Guess I AM starting the show after all :P prolly this June

The1PerfectOrganism

The1PerfectOrganism

Enjoy, seriously the first 4/6 Seasons are superb.

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: Omegamorph on May 21, 2019, 02:29:12 PM
You guys have to know I had a bet with a friend, if one thing I said would happen in the finale I'd watch the show

Guess I AM starting the show after all :P prolly this June

What was the one thing?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed