The SONG OF ICE AND FIRE Thread

Started by Shasvre, Apr 19, 2011, 10:36:01 PM

Author
The SONG OF ICE AND FIRE Thread (Read 464,870 times)

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

I wonder if Arya will see through LittleFinger now when they meet and see what he's trying to do to Sansa and Jon

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Game of Thrones spinoffs confirmed:

QuoteThe four writers are Max Borenstein ("Kong: Skull Island"), Jane Goldman ("Kingsman: The Golden Circle"), Brian Helgeland ("Legend"), and Carly Wray ("Mad Men," "The Leftovers"). Goldman and Wray will each be working individually with novelist and "Game of Thrones" creator George R. R. Martin.

SpreadEagleBeagle

SpreadEagleBeagle

I used the search function to find a thread dedicated to GAME OF THRONES, but nope - nada, nothing, zilch. I either suck at searching or AVP Galaxy members aren't that into GoT.

Anyways, this thread is dedicated to GoT speculation, theories and spoilers (don't forget spoiler tags!). Feel free to discuss Season 7 episodes (past and future ones) as well as what you think will happen in Season 8 and beyond. Bottoms up!

Again, please don't forget to use SPOILER tags!

nanison

Never heard of it. Is Risdley Scott involved? Are their aliens in it?

SpreadEagleBeagle

oduodu

oduodu

Type: site:www.avpgalaxy.net game of thrones in your google search box

I found

http://www.google.com/m?q=Type%3a+site%3awww.avpgalaxy.net+game+of+thrones

Spoiler

Specuation

That coward guy fixed the knight from grey scale. I thinks he is going to head back to dragon queen he is still in love with her. The coward is going to get more access to the library since he is too re write old scrolls for punishment and is probably going to find something that will kill the whitewalkers.  That why he want there I think.

What will happen when the dragon lady finds out jon snow really died and came back from the dead?

Why is mellisandre so old and grey in series 6. Only saw series 4 and 5. And now series 7.

[close]

oduodu

oduodu

Series 7 episode 3 the best episode so far.

Magegg

Magegg

Show gets better and better this season.

oduodu

oduodu

S7 e4 even better.

Here be dragons!!

Tangakkai

Tangakkai

Lannisters paying their debts alright!

Magegg

Magegg

Oh, yeah, it was glorious :D

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: SpreadEagleBeagle on Jul 25, 2017, 06:09:12 PM
I used the search function to find a thread dedicated to GAME OF THRONES, but nope - nada, nothing, zilch. I either suck at searching or AVP Galaxy members aren't that into GoT.

Merged with existing GoT thread.

I caught up yesterday and I actually really enjoyed every episode! I thought the last few seasons weren't as good and didn't grab me as much but these past 4 episodes really drew me in.

Shasvre

Shasvre

So excited to see the Expendables of Westeros go beyond the Wall. ;D

x-M-x

x-M-x

Well episode 6 was.... (don't worry guys i won't spoil it)

Alionic

Alionic

Quote from: x-M-x on Aug 16, 2017, 04:31:18 PM
Well episode 6 was.... (don't worry guys i won't spoil it)

I admit, I didn't see that coming at all.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed