The SONG OF ICE AND FIRE Thread

Started by Shasvre, Apr 19, 2011, 10:36:01 PM

Author
The SONG OF ICE AND FIRE Thread (Read 464,724 times)

First Blood

First Blood

A rather crude method of marketing. :D

That Yellow Alien

That Yellow Alien

Really gotta rub that salt in the wound, don't they. :(

Michael Harper

Michael Harper

We only have eighteen days remaining until Season 2 premieres. I suspect we should be getting plenty of marketing now! Hopefully a little something every day or two!

First Blood

First Blood

Damn it where's the character video on Stephen Dillane as Stannis. :laugh:

Michael Harper

Michael Harper

Quote from: First Blood on Mar 14, 2012, 09:59:34 PM
Damn it where's the character video on Stephen Dillane as Stannis. :laugh:

I know right! I want Stannis, Jaime, Cersei, Tywin, Catelyn, Sansa, Arya, Robb, and Bran. We got loads last season, I don't see why we won't this season either.

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Don't forget Davos!

Shasvre

Shasvre

Michael, your avatar, is that the sun from the opening credits? If so, got a bigger version of that? :)

Michael Harper

Michael Harper

Quote from: Laufey on Mar 14, 2012, 10:54:39 PM
Michael, your avatar, is that the sun from the opening credits? If so, got a bigger version of that? :)

Yeah. I went around the world to get that haha. I bought the set on Blu-Ray, but couldn't take a screenshot from the Making the Credits video. So, I had to go borrow the DVD from my uncle to get a screenshot. The quality of the screenshot isn't great bigger, but I did make a wallpaper the best I possibly could with the quality I have:

Just need somebody who can save an image from Blu-Ray to get it!

Shasvre

Shasvre

That's great. Thanks, man. :)

Michael Harper

Michael Harper

No problemo. I've just messaged a few people on the Blu-Ray.com forums, see if they can get me a HD screenshot! I've been after this image for ages. Was happy to find it on the Bonus Features :D

Michael Harper

First Blood

First Blood

Almost didn't recognize Jaime for a moment with that black hair. Awesome nonetheless.

Michael Harper

Michael Harper

I'm sure last year it was those five (Kit Harrington, Emilia Clarke, Lena Headey, Nikolaj Coster-Waldau, and Peter Dinklage) doing most of the publicity too. They're all great nonetheless! Jon Snow is very cool in that picture. He's the only one who is completely f**king filthy too. HaHa.

Shasvre

Shasvre

Looks like Dany isn't the only one getting her own cover.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed